Shino X Reader (Lemon)(Pt. 1)

(Y/N) - Your Name (Y/h/c) - Your hair color (Y/e/c) - Your eye color.

Again please note this has graphic content. If you do not like it please don't read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You waited by the gates of the academy and held your breath waiting for the moment Shino would come out of the academy. You have had a crush on him for years and today was finally the day you were going to confess your feelings. You have hardly had a chance to do it before because of being on several missions, the war, and then your family issues. 

However, today was different and a brand new day. You soon smiled cheerfully when the bell rang and you saw a bunch of students run passed you. You blushed and smiled nervously as each student waved to you and wished you good luck with Shino-sensei. You then blushed more as Shino walked towards you and smiled. 

"Afternoon (y/n) surprised to see you here, need help with something?" he asked, as you twiddled with your fingers. 

"Shino I wanted to ask you... tell you... something" you said, as Shino raised an eyebrow towards you. 

"OI SHINO" shouted a voice, as you both looked seeing Kiba with Akamaru walking towards you both. 

Shino sighed and then smiled towards you. 

"How about next time?" he asked, as you nodded your head and then gloomed seeing him walking away with Kiba. 

Yup... that definitely could have gone better. You brushed (y/c/h) out of your face and decided get ready for the open bath that night. You made your way home and walking inside you saw an empty house. Your father and mother split up and both left you with your grandparents on your mother's side so they could both start a new family. During the war both your grandparents died and left you their house. 

"I'm home" you said quietly, as you took off your shoes and made your way down the hall to your room. 

You organized your things for the open bath and then quickly made a meal for one like usual. Time seemed like it was going pretty fast, but at the same time your heart was breaking. You looked up at the wall clock and your eyes widened to see you were running late. You face palmed not believing that you let your emotions go crazy. You shook your head and grabbed your things making your way to the open bath.

Of course you would express your sadness later but like your grandfather said there was a time and place for everything and doing that at the bath house was not one of them. You just made it and saw Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Hinata just leaving. 

"Oh (y/n) your running late, are you sure you'll be able to get in?" asked Sakura, as you sighed.

 "I'll be fine" you said walking passed them and just managed to get into the open bath before closing. 

Luckily the owner trusted you enough to take your time and give you the keys to lock up when finished. Just as you were about to lock the door behind you for a private bath you paused seeing Shino walking over.

"You running late too (y/n)?" asked Shino, as you blushed and nodded your head. 

"You don't mind if I come in do you?" asked Shino, as you shook your head no letting Shino come in and then locked the door the open bath behind you. 

You made your way to the woman's side of the bath and got undressed. You grabbed a towel and then made you way to the open bath. You got in a breathed a deep breath trying to keep your emotions in check for the moment. 

"(Y/N)?" said Shino's voice, as you paused and looked back at the wood wall that separated the woman's side from the men's side of the open bath.