Rock Lee X Reader (Lemon)

Requested by: HuggingToilets

Y/N) - Your Name (Y/h/c) - Your hair color (Y/e/c) - Your eye color.

Again please note this has graphic content. If you do not like it please don't read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You held your breath... this time... this time for sure you were going to tell him. You had to tell him. Everyday was slowly getting to you that he had no idea on how you felt about him. Not to mention everyone teasing him in the past. It bothered you just as much.

You held your breath taking a step forward and saw Lee exercising. You blushed looking at his ripped body and saw how hard he trained everyday. 

"L-lee" you said softly, but he kept training.

You took another step and tapped his shoulder. Lee jumped and turned to you causing you to flinch thinking he might accidently hit you.

"Ah (y/n) good to see you" said Lee, as you blushed while fiddling with your fingers.

"Y-yeah... I was just in the neighborhood"  you said, as you groaned in your head.

'In the neighborhood? Really? Uh' you thought, as Lee smiled and placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Want to do some exercising with me?" asked Lee, as you blushed and lowered your head.

"A-actually... I... need to tell you something?" you said, as he stood there blinking a few times.

"Oh? What did you need to tell me?" asked Lee, as you took another deep breath and looked at Lee.

"I... LOVE YOU" you shouted, as his eyes widened while you shut your tightly hoping he wouldn't reject you.

It was quiet for a moment and you soon looked at Lee with one eye seeing him blushing while avoiding eye contact.

"Me? Are you sure? Your joking right? You have to be" said Lee, as you looked at him a bit shocked.

"N-no, I love you... really" you said, as you paused when Lee held your hands and then you blushed more when he held your hands tightly in his.

"I'm really happy" said Lee, as you smiled when he cupped your face and kissed your forehead.

"Shall we go on a date then?" asked Lee, as you smiled and nodded your head.

A couple of months flew by fast, but now you knew Lee wanted something more from you. It was difficult to accept this because all your life you had been alone and treated differently. A lot like Lee you could say, which is probably why you loved him so much to begin with. The both of you had a lot in common and now that Lee wanted more you were scared to get close to him., 

One day after you and Lee were done eating a Ichiraku ramen the both of you started walking and you smiled when Lee intertwined your hands together.

"(Y/n), did you want to come to my place for a movie?" asked Lee, as you froze and looked at him.

"I-I c-can't" you stuttered, as Lee blinked a few times and then smiled.

"Then how about we play some games at my place instead?" asked Lee, as you blushed more and shook your head.

"N-no I c-can't do that either" you said, as Lee soon smiled sadly.

"Oh... I see. (Y/N) do you still want to be together?" asked Lee, as your eyes widened and you hugged him tightly while crying.