12

We arrived at the beach, more specifically at the peer.

"Cold?" You asked I nodded shyly as it was windy outside.

You reach to the backseat and grab two of your sweaters.

You give me the grey one which is slightly bigger then the black one you chose for yourself.

"Thank you." I put it on grateful you let me have it for today.

We step out and go onto the shore.

"Thanks for paying." You said to me.

I only paid because I felt bad if someone else did.

I'm so use to paying for things, that I offered to pay without a second thought.

"No need to mention, thanks for bringing me here." We walk shoulder to shoulder, kicking the sand in front.

We walked close to the water but not close enough to get us wet by it.

"It's a nice day today. I thought maybe I'd bother you." You said in that playful tone of yours.

I saddened because of that.

I only pulled out another fake smile for you, and just laughed at your reason.

I don't think you understand what you make me feel.

We keep walking, to no where in particular, but then you pull my arm and make me run to where we started.

"What are you doing?!" I say out of breath and feel your hand slipped into mine, intertwining our hands.

You laughed and kept pulling me closer and closer to the pier.

I decided to keep following you and stay quiet till we made it to where you wanted.

It's not a date.