Coming back Home

Rapunzel's POV

"We're here!" Justin yelled from the other side. I woke up and squealed. That eventually woke everyone up. "First Stop! Corona!" Justin said coming through the curtain.

"Hey, isn't this where you live?" Merida asked me. I nodded. I missed mother and father dearly, I can finally see them!

"Yay! I get to meet your family." Eugene said wrapping his arm around me.

I smiled as we all got off the plane. The fresh smell of the bread filled my nostrils. The bakery! My friend, the baker works there.

"Woah!" Hiccup exclaimed, looking around. "Yep!" I said stepping into the royal courtyard. "Is this the place?" Elsa asked me.

I nodded and walked towards the castle doors. I took a deep breath and then knocked. The doors opened showing my mother and Father.

"Rapunzel!" Mother exclaimed as she hugged me. Father chuckled and hugged me as well. "Umm, your majesties?" Eugene said awkwardly.

My parents looked at him then hugged him. "Thank for taking care of our daughter." Mother said smiling. "It wasn't a problem." Eugene replied.

"Now who are these darlings?" Father said looking over to the rest of the group.

~~_~~_~

The music was playing for the princess had returned. Elsa and Jack were enjoying the bread that the baker made, Merida and Hiccup were drawing random things with chalk while me and Eugene were smiling at each other.

And of course Anna and Justin were eating cupcakes. "I love you Rapunzel." Eugene said smiling. "I love you too." I said smiling. Eugene leaned up and I did the same.

Eugene's warm breath made me have a comforting feel. I decided this was taking too long, so I closed the gap between us.

Elsa's POV

I looked over to Rapunzel and Eugene, they were kissing. They were perfect..Just perfect. "Thank you for the bread." I thanked the chef.

He was a big plump guy but with a big heart. I got to know him a little, and he said he liked a girl. With red hair. She was Anastasia.

Merida's POV

"Right over here!" I pointed to a spot. Hiccup quickly got green chalk and covered it. "There it's perfect." Hiccup said standing up. I smiled and nodded.

It was a dragon with flames around it. "Want a souvenir?" Hiccup asked me. "Yeah!" I exclaimed, running over to little boy selling sun flags.

"How much?" I asked the little boy. "Two cents!" The little boy answered. I plopped two cents in his hand and held it up in the air.

"Whoa!" Hiccup said looking at it. "True!" I said.

Anna's POV

Mmm, how many cupcakes did I have again? "Anna, you should stop eating those." Justin said laughing. "But just one more!" I said throwing away the wrapper.

"You said that after 10 cupcakes." Justin said smiling. "This is the last one." I said taking another cupcake. These were free samples so there was no point in stopping.

I stuffed my face with the icing, then faced Justin. "Look! I'm Elsa!" I exclaimed. The icing was blue so that was pretty funny. Justin laughed as some kids screamed.

Justin's POV

I looked at my watch and figured it was time to head to the other kingdoms. "Time to go!" I said, blowing my whistle. My small group ran to the plane except for Rapunzel and Eugene.

"Bye! Have a safe flight!" Rapunzel yelled with a wave.

Elsa's POV

"Where's the next stop?" I asked Justin. "Arendelle." Justin replied. Anna screamed as she got on the plane. "Ahh!" Merida screamed pointing to Anna.

She had frosting all over her face which was in different colors, her belly was extended making it look like she's pregnant.

"I'm Elsa!" Anna said siting down. "I see the resemblance." Jack teased, laughing. "That's nothing like me!" I exclaimed.

"Relax Els. It's just a joke." Hiccup said laughing. I crossed my arms and puffed out air. "Yeah true dat." Jack said wrapping his arm around me.

I gave out a small smile and decided to read a book. But soon after I got a really bad headache.

"Arendelle!" Justin yelled as he entered the curtain. Anna ran to him, pushed him which sent him flying then Anna jumped off the plane.

"Wow. A pregnant woman just pushed you." Merida said laughing. I stood up then got off. I saw the Arendelle castle, all guards protecting it.

"Bill!" I exclaimed looking at a guard. "Whoa! Princess Elsa!" Bill exclaimed looking at me. I waved as Anna attacked him with a hug.

Bill and the royal family are like Besties. "Who's this?" Jack said from behind me.

"This is Bill, our guard." I said smiling. Jack raised an eyebrow then nodded. Is that jealously I sense? "Jack, are you jelly?" Merida said from behind us.

"What? That's crazy! No!" Jack said throwing his hands up. I laughed as I saw a skinny man come running to me. "Robin!" I exclaimed. "Elsa!" Robin yelled with a hug.

"You look great!" Robin said looking at my clothes. "So do you!" I said looking at his green clothes. "And who's this?" Jack asked.

"Robin Hood. We are like best friends since we were little." I explained. "Hey, your parents want to see you." Robin said smiling.

My parents! I almost forgot about them! "Come on!" Hiccup yelled as he ran in the castle. We all followed.

"Elsa!" Mother said hugging me. Her formal wear was scratching me. "Mother!" I exclaimed as I hugged her back.

Father hugged me with a smile then turned to Jack. "Who's this?" He asked. "Father, that's Jack." I said smiling. Jack got his hand out but father hugged him.

"And I'm Hiccup. This is Merida." Hiccup said pointing to one another. "Hello." Mother greeted them.

"We have chocolate!" Anna yelled from the ballroom. "Come on!" I grabbed Jack's arm, pulling him to the ballroom. Chocolate everywhere! Milk, dark, white and even fondue!

"Whoa.." Merida said licking her finger, then putting it in a milkshake. "Hey, you keep that." Anna said laughing.

Merida laughed and drank the Milkshake. "Do you want something?" I asked Jack. "Nah. So, you and Robin?" Jack asked with his arms crossed.

Oh boy.

"I swear there's nothing going on between me and Robin." I said crossing my arms. "If this is what we'll talk about, why don't you speak to Robin instead of me?" I said then walked to my parents.

Merida's POV

I drank way too many milkshakes. I feel so puffy! "Merida! You drank all the milkshakes!" Hiccup yelled looking at the table. Oopsie..