The Lost of Powers

Elsa's POV

I walked outside and the cold, winter air rushed over me. "Where you going?" Jack asked me. "I'm just heading to where Merida and Rapunzel is." I replied.

"Alright see ya." Jack said. I closed the door and started to walk. My phone beeped with a message from Merida.

Message:

Hey! We're at the park if you didn't know! ~Merida

I quickly placed my phone back inside my pocket and ran to the park.

As I was heading there I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" I said helping the person up. He had a hoodie that covered his face so I couldn't see his face. But his body shape was awfully familiar. "Don't worry about it." The boy said. He stood up and faced me. I didn't know why, but I stared at him.

He took his hoodie off. Jason?! I turned to run but Jason quickly grabbed my arm. "Let me go!" I yelled trying to escape from his grip. "Of course. I'll just take something from you first." Jason said making his grip even tighter on me. I could feel his nails digging into my skin.

I screamed in pain. I could feel my strength getting weaker and weaker. Then I passed out.

Jason's POV

I did it. I finally took away Elsa's powers. As soon as I released my grip on Elsa, she collapsed on the ground. Her hair turned brown meaning the lost of her powers. I smirked and made a small snowflake. I guess my dad was right. I do have small feelings for her.

I made an ice blanket and wrapped it around Elsa. Then quickly disappeared.

Merida's POV

Hmm..I wonder what's taking Elsa so long. "Punzie, let's go look for Elsa." I said standing up. Rapunzel stood up and nodded. "It's been almost an hour. She should've arrived by now." Rapunzel said walking on the pathway. I stopped dead in my tracks seeing something in the way.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at the thing. All I saw was a hand out of the bushes. Rapunzel shrugged as I ran over to the bushes. "Elsa?!" I yelled. Rapunzel rushed over to me and she let out a terrified scream. "What happened to her?!" Rapunzel yelled.

Her hair..it's brown. Like her original color. "We need to call Justin. Maybe he knows." I said grabbing my phone and dialed Justin's number and waited. Rapunzel shook Elsa trying to get her awake. "Hello?" Justin said over the phone. "Come to the park! Now!" I yelled then hung up.

I looked over at Elsa and saw an ice blanket over her. Weird..

Justin's POV

Merida hung up. Being the awesome person I am, I quickly grabbed my gun, first aid kit, and called Jack. "Yeah Dad?" Jack said. "Park now." I said then hung up. I quickly rushed over to the park. I ran to the entrance and saw Merida, Rapunzel, and Elsa. Elsa was lying on the ground as the girls shook her.

"Girls I got this." I said walking over to them. The girls moved out of the way. "Is she going to be ok?" Rapunzel asked me. I tilted Elsa's head seeing her hair was brown. Her powers! No..Pitch. "She's just going to be weak for a while." I answered Rapunzel.

I got the first aid kit out and took out an ointment. "What's that?" Merida asked. "You'll see." I answered. I rubbed the ointment onto Elsa's head. "What happened Dad?" Jack's voice said. "Her powers." I said. Elsa moaned and opened her eyes.

"Like magic!" Merida exclaimed. I chuckled and helped Elsa up. "What happened?" Jack asked her.

Elsa's POV

I rubbed my head looking around. "What happened?" Jack asked me. "Jason.." I answered walking over to Jack. "Him again?" Merida said. I saw that her hand was clenched into a fist.

"Don't hurt him Merida!" Rapunzel said. I rubbed my eyes feeling weaker and weaker. My legs felt like it was going to fall any minute now. "Whoa!" I screamed almost falling but grabbed onto Jack's shoulder. "Whoa you ok?" Jack asked me helping me up.

"I can't stand up.." I said falling over again. Thanks to Merida, I would've fell onto the ground. "It's because of the lost of your powers." Justin said. "What?" I said looking at my hair. Brown.

"My powers!" I screamed out. "Whoa, Elsa. We'll get them back." Rapunzel said smiling. "I hope so." I said. "Let's get you back home." Jack said. "How? My legs remember?" I said looking at Jack. He smirked and lifted me up. Carrying me, bridal style.

"Now we can go." I said smiling.