Normal life

Elsa's POV

The kind lady turned my brown hair into platinum blonde. "There you go dear." The lady said and made my hair into a French braid. "Whoa." I said breathless.

"You look pretty." Rapunzel said behind me. I turned around and her brown hair was a golden blonde. "You look beautiful." I said.

Merida came out of the room as she had red, curly hair. "Now your clothes." The lady said. "My clothes? At least let me keep my necklace." Rapunzel said. "Of course dear. Now Elsa, come with Lili over there." The lady said and pointed to a girl.

I walked over to her and she gave a big smile. "Let's see.." She said holding a pair of shorts and a shirt. "Blue or white?" Lili mumbled to herself.

~~~~~~~~

I came out wearing I think jeans and a white crop top. That's what Lili called them. "You look beautiful." Rapunzel said. She was wearing a pink dress that was up to her knees. Her slippers were plain white with a flower on the tip.

"Ya guys look too girly." Merida said. She was wearing a black shirt and shorts with sneakers. "I say we look great!" I said happily. "I'm with Elsa!" Rapunzel said.

"Girls, I got you a mansion on the safe side of the country. You shall go to school like normal teenage girls." Justin said. We nodded and looked at each other. "Let's go." Justin said and leaded us to the car.

"The place is already filled with clothes and furniture." Justin said as we all got in. "I've heard of coffee. I wonder what it tastes like." I said smiling. "I heard of that too. Let's try some when we get there!" Rapunzel said.

"Ok, girls that's your mansion." Justin said getting out of the car and opens the door. We got out and looked at the mansion in awe. "This is amazing!" Merida yelled and ran inside. "Merida!" Me and Rapunzel said in unison and ran after her.

The door opened and we stepped inside. "Dibs on the biggest room!" Merida yelled. "I'm heading to bed." I said and ran up the stairs. There was a blue door, a purple door, and a red door.

"I guess the blue one is mine." I said pointing to the door. "Good night!" Rapunzel yelled and ran into her room. "Night Merida." I said and went into my room.

There was a huge bed with snowflakes for the cover. I plopped myself on the bed and fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

Rapunzel's POV

My room was pink and purple! My favorite colors! There was paint on the tables and a big bed in the middle of my room. "Whoa." I said and made a belly flop on the bed. I fell asleep under the warm covers.

Merida's POV

My room had a big bear near my bed and all the things I loved! "Best room ever." I said and lied down on my bed. "So many pillows!" I said and threw maybe seven pillows off the bed. I fell asleep peacefully.