Frozen Heart

Elsa's POV

I was terrified. Conceal don't feel, come on Elsa you can do this. "I...." I started out as the ground began to freeze. No..I can't hurt another person, or even kill them again. I looked at my sister. She was also terrified, that I was going to hurt someone. "Elsa, control it." Anna said looking at me. "I'm trying!" I yelled and guess what? I shot ice at the window. "Elsa..." Jacks faint voice said from behind me. I ran. I didn't even look back.

"Elsa!" I heard everyone yell from behind me. I glanced back for a second seeing everyone's face scared. Where do I run in a time like this? I ran into the city, avoiding everyone who was about to touch me. "Elsa please!" Jack yelled from behind me. I turned around terrified. "Please, just stay away! I don't want to hurt you!" I yelled holding my two hands together. Anna appeared next to Jack along with Hiccup and Merida.

"You won't hurt anyone!" Anna yelled. I stayed quiet shaking. "Please Elsa!" Merida yelled at me. "Stop it!" I yelled at them and ice came out of my hands hitting....Jack. "Ah!" Jack yelled clutching his chest and falling to his knees. "Jack!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. Anna looked at me singling me to come to him. I ran to him apologizing many times.

"What did you do?" Hiccup yelled helping Jack up. "It was an accident. I'm so sorry Jack.." I said crying. Jack looked at me with his hand still on his chest. "I forgive you Elsa. Just please help me." Jack said standing up. "It's risky..and a long trip but do you really trust me?" I said thinking of Pabbie. "I trust you Elsa." Jack said.

"Come on. We're heading to Arendelle." I said grabbing Jack's arm softly and started to walk. "But my dad said.." Jack started out. "Your right..but it's in the forest. Don't worry about it." I said. We walked for hours. I can honestly feel Jack getting colder and weaker by the second. "We're almost there Jack." I said looking at the far away Arendelle castle. Jack mumbled something and fell to the ground shivering.

"Jack!" I yelled out running to him. He was cold, ice cold. I got his arm over my shoulder and walked to the forest with Jack on my back. "We're almost there Jack. Hang in there." I said looking at the clearing with the rocks. "GrandPabbie!" I yelled looking around as I set Jack down on the ground with his head on my lap. "Please! It's my friend!" I yelled.

Rocks started coming to me and forming into trolls. GrandPabbie was the one who came running towards us. "Elsa, dear what happened?" Pabbie asked me looking at Jack. "I accidentally froze him." I said looking at Jack. His hands were starting to turn ice. "Can you help me?" Jack said faintly. GrandPabbie nodded and took Jack's hand. "Jack, you must find your true love to fix this." Pabbie said.

"True love?" I asked Pabbie. "Like a hug?" Jack said. Pabbie shook his head slowly and said, "No much more than that." He said. I looked at Jack and wondered who it could be. "I don't even have a true love." Jack said sitting up but fell back down. "We're going to find her." I said standing up and grabbing his arm. "Thanks for the help Pabbie." I said walking away with Jack.

"Who do you like?" I asked Jack. "It's someone you know really well." Jack answered. "Elsa!" Someone yelled from behind me. It was Hans, my fiancé. "Hans?"