I totally ship it

Elsa's POV

We all walked back to the girls' house. "Need something?" Rapunzel asked me, as Jack was laying me down on the couch.

"No." I answered Rapunzel. "If you need something tell us." Anna said smiling. "Yeah, we're your friends." Merida said. I laid my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.

-Dream 🌚-

~7 years later~

"Mommy!" A little girl yelled at me. I looked at her with a confused look on my face. "Me?" I asked her.

She nodded and showed me a snowflake. "Daddy showed me how!" She said smiling. Who's her dad?

"Umm that's great! Uh..what's your name?" I asked awkwardly. "Don't you remember? It's Winter." Jack said coming into the room.

He looks so old. Not old old but old..

"Oh yeah Winter." I said smiling at her. I looked around my surroundings and I was surrounded by my family.

Kristoff, Anna, Mother, Father and my friends. "What day is it?" I asked Jack. "Snowflake, it's Christmas!" Jack said placing his arm around me.

Huh? Christmas isn't for another 4 months. "Plus we have a new addition coming soon." Jack said rubbing my stomach.

"New addition?" I asked him. "Yeah, your pregnant. Right?" Jack said looking at me. I looked at my stomach and it was huge.

"You're about to burst open any day now sis." Anna said giggling. I smiled at her and Kristoff played with the little kids. Must've been Anna and Kristoff's kids.

I started to feel pain in my stomach. Like, it really hurt! "Jack!" I yelled as I clutched my stomach. Jack ran to me and held me. "I got the doctor!" Hiccup yelled.

"Hang in there Elsa!" Rapunzel yelled. Merida cheered for me as Anna took Winter out of the room. "Aah! It hurts!" I screamed. "I know just breathe." Jack said.

I started to take deep breaths but it wasn't helping that much. "I got the doctor!" Hiccup yelled as he ran in with a doctor.

"Push Elsa!" Doctor Eddie yelled. I pushed with all my strength.

~~~~

"Elsa, He's not coming out." Doctor Eddie said. "What?" I said with confusion. What happened? "We're going to have to cut your stomach open." Doctor Eddie said.

Wha..No!

-End of Dream-

I sat up panting. I looked at my stomach to make sure. Phew..just a dream. "You ok?" Merida asked me. I nodded.

"Why?" I asked her.

"You were screaming, My Baby!" Merida said laughing. I laughed along. "Just a crazy dream." I said smiling.

"Where is everyone?" I asked Merida. "Out getting get well gifts for you." She answered. Aww, how sweet.

I sat up and stretched a bit. "So, are you ready for the dance, party thing tonight?" Merida asked me. "Tonight? Whoa, whoa, whoa. It's tonight?" I asked her in total disbelief.

"Yes Elsa. It's tonight." Merida said as she stood up. "I'm not even ready!" I yelled. "You don't have to be. Just use your powers to make some dress." Merida said.

"Ooh, good idea." I said smiling. "Anyways, how are ya feeling?" Merida asked me. "A bit better and a bit tired." I answered. "I missed your blonde hair." Merida said laughing.

I giggled and looked at my brown hair. "It doesn't look that bad." I said. "Yeah. True." Merida said.

"Do you think..we'll ever see our families again?" Merida asked me. "I don't know Mer." I answered her.

The door bursted open and the others were standing there with gifts. "I got you a teddy bear!" Anna said and handed me the bear.

"I got you chocolates." Rapunzel said handing me a basket full of chocolate. "And I got you..a beautiful dress for tonight!" Jack said handing me a beautiful dress.

"Thank you." I said thanking everyone. I smiled at Jack and Anna giggled. "Aww, I totally Ship it." She said.

A/N

It's been a while since I've spoken to you guys! Do you think this story is good? It's not like I'm going to delete it or anything, but how would you feel about a book called, Be Careful For What you Wish for?

It's a jelsa book (Obviously)

I don't have any ideas for the dance night, and since you guys are my bae, I'll let you choose. Just comment, and I'll TRY to make it work.

Btw, Elsa's dress is up there. 👆