Jack's Story

Jack's POV

I started to drive and we just stayed quiet. It was starting to get awkward too. "Do you mind if I turn on the radio?" I asked Elsa. "Sure, go ahead." She said. I pushed the button and my favorite song played on the radio.

-Song by Megan Nicole and Dave Days-

"I love this song!" I shout out. Elsa smiled and hummed along. "You've heard of it?" I asked her. "No. I'm just really good at guessing the song lyrics." She replied.

We arrived at her mansion when the song Passenger-Let her go played. "Please no." I whispered to myself. Elsa giggled and unbuckled her seatbelt. "Bye Jack." Elsa said and stepped out the car.

Where's my thank you? Think of something Jack! She's almost close to her door! I got out the car. "Elsa wait!" I yelled and ran towards her. She turned around and looked at me. "Yes?"

I took a deep breath. "Can I spend the night?" I asked. Elsa gave me a confused look. "Why?" She asked. I ran my hands through my hair trying to think of an excuse. "I can't see that well in the dark." I said. Elsa smiled. "Sure, we have plenty of space." She said. I smiled and went over to the door. "I'll open it for you." Elsa said fiddling with the doorknob. "I think you have to twist the doorknob Elsa." I said.

"Whoops. I'm new to this so don't judge." Elsa said opening the door. "I won't judge." I said. The door closed because of the wind I guess. "Follow me." Elsa said climbing up the stairs. The first floor was just bathrooms, I can tell. "Alright, the blue door is obviously mine." Elsa said pointing to a blue door with a snowflake on it. "Where's the room I'll be staying in?" I asked Elsa. "Over here." She walked over to a dark blue door with a giant moon on it.

"Will this be ok?" She said a little embarrassed. "It'll be perfect." I said opening the door. "I'll make you some soup." Elsa said walking downstairs. I grabbed her arm and yanked her towards me. "Whoa, Jack what are you doing?" Elsa said looking at me with those large, blue eyes. "I don't eat soup." I said.

Elsa smiled. "I'll make you a sandwich then." She said. "No, I wouldn't want the princess working hard." I said softly. "Alright, fine. But if you get hungry, don't come crying to me." She said giggling. "I won't." I said laughing. "Let's go to the living room shall we?" I said in an English accent holding my hand out. Elsa laughed and took my hand. We talked downstairs and collapsed on the couch laughing.

"Jack? Can I ask you something?" Elsa asked. I literally almost had a heart attack when she said that. "Sure." I simply said. "Why are you so nice right now while when we're at school, your a bully." Elsa said. I looked away for a bit then looked back at Elsa. "At my old school, I was a nerd. I wore glasses, had a giant book on winter and the big kids would always bully me for it. I never fitted in with the cool kids. That's when me and dad moved to a different school. I threw away the glasses and wore better clothes and got rid of that winter book." I said telling her.

"I didn't know that." Elsa said. "Of course you didn't. I've never told anyone that story before." I said looking away. "Do you still have problems with seeing?" Elsa asked. I nodded and continued looking out the window. Elsa hummed and started to sing.

Your eyes, your eyes, make the stars look like their not shining.
Your hair, your hair is perfectly combed without him trying
Your so perfect and I know that's true
Yeah I know I know
When I compliment him He won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think what he don't see what I see
But every time you ask me, do I look okay
I say, when I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change cause you're amazing just the way you are

I laughed and Elsa stood up. "I never knew you sang." I said to Elsa. She looked at me and smiled. "I sing just to warm up my voice." Elsa said. I stood up and stood in front of her. I held her two hands. "Cause girl, you're amazing, just the way you are." I sang softly into her ears. "And when you smile, it's like the whole world stops for a while, cause boy, you're amazing just the way you are." Elsa sang back. I leaned in and so did Elsa. We were inches away from each other.