To The World (Zouis Talik) *Request*

Started: December 27, 2014

Finished: December 27, 2014

Contains: Love, Romance, Mpreg, Interviews, Heartbreak, Lonesome, Breastfeeding, Request, 1627 Words

Rated: PG-13

Request: Where Zayn and Louis were together, but Louis gets pregnant and breaks up with Zayn for the 'This is Us' tour. And then he has the baby. He tells Zayn about the baby and he breastfeeds and he's really attached to the baby. They show the baby on an interview.

Dedicated To: Whatever_2

A/N: I hope you liked it. Sorry if it's kind of boring

------------

"No. This can't be happening." Louis sobbed as he stared at the pregnancy test in his hands. "I can't be pregnant. What will Zayn think about this?"

"Babe, are you alright in there?" He heard Zayn say from outside the bathroom door.

"I-I'm fine." Louis said back, throwing the test into the trash. He stood up and looked in the mirror as he wiped away his tears. He washed his face to make it look like he hadn't cried.

"What took so long, babe?" Zayn asked as he wrapped his arms around Louis.

"I wasn't feeling good." Louis lied.

"Are you feeling better now? We have an interview in a couple of minutes." Zayn said.

"I'm alright."

Zayn looked at his boyfriend with concern in his eyes before he sighed, kissing Louis' head.

"Let's go then." He said, grabbing Louis' hand. They walked out of the hotel room and walked to the elevator. They got in and waited until the elevator stopped at the lobby. They got out and walked towards the other boys.

"Where have you guys been? The interview starts soon and we still have to get ready." Liam said, sternly.

"Sorry, Li. Louis wasn't feeling well." Zayn said.

"Oh are you feeling alright, Louis?" Niall asked, hugging his friend.

"I'm fine, Nialler." Louis said, giving him a weak smile. "Let's go to the interview already."

The boys nodded and walked to the van. Louis sat next to the door and looked out the window, subconsciously placing his hand on his stomach.

"Does your stomach hurt?" Louis heard Zayn ask, making him jump.

"I'm fine." Louis said not looking at him.

For the rest of the drive no one talked, making things feel awkward. When they finally pulled up to the interview they got out of the car and walked inside the building. They immediately went to their dressing rooms and got dressed. When Louis put on his jeans he noticed that they were tight. He pulled up his shirt and turned to the side, looking into the mirror. His eyes filled with tears when he noticed that he had a small bump already.

"Louis, it's time to go on." Louis heard Niall say from outside his dressing room.

"O-Okay. I'm coming." He said, pulling down his shirt. He sighed as he walked out of the dressing room and walked to Zayn. Zayn smiled and pecked his lips, grabbing his hand. They walked onto the set and sat on the couch in front of the interviewer. Louis of course sat next to Zayn.