Jealousy (Ziall Horlik) *Request*

Started: May 11, 2015

Finished: May 25, 2015

Contains: Hybrid, jealousy, request, Dominant!Zayn, Submissive!Niall, Mpreg, Friends, Smut, Make-up Sex

Request: *I want it to be a hybrid Zayn mpreg with Niall as his jealous Dom*

Dedicated To: @tiirawr

Rated: PG-13

-------

"Nialler!" Louis screamed as soon as Zayn and Niall walked into his flat.

"Louis!" Niall screamed, waddling towards Louis. He giggled, wagging his tail when Louis rubbed his five month pregnant belly.

"How's Louis Jr?" Louis asked, leaning down so that he could kiss Niall's stomach. Zayn growled as he watched his supposedly "best mate" kissing his fiancee's belly that was filled with his child. How could Niall let him do this while Zayn was watching?

"He's not going to be named Louis Jr., Lou." Niall said, giggling when Louis pouted.

"But why not?" He whined.

"Because we said so, Louis, so shut your damn mouth!" Zayn screamed, making everyone's eyes widen.

"Zaynie, why are you being mean to Louis?" Niall asked, looking at his fiancee.

"I'm tired of you getting all touchy feeling with him, Niall! It's like I don't exist when you're around Louis." Zayn screamed, gritting his teeth. "If Louis makes you this damn happy then why don't you just marry him?"

Before Niall could speak Zayn had already walked out of the flat, slamming the door behind him. Niall whimpered, feeling tears fill his eyes. Louis wrapped his arms around him, patting the boy's back.

"Do you want me to drop you off at home?" Louis asked. Niall shook his head, sniffling.

"N-No. Do you mind if I stay here for tonight? I think I should let Zayn calm down." Niall said, shakily. Louis nodded, standing up to help the pregnant lad off of the couch. He led Niall towards the guest bedroom.

"Let me go get you some clothes."

Niall nodded, sitting down on the bed. He rubbed his stomach when he felt the baby kick. Niall and Zayn didn't know what the gender of the baby was because they wanted to keep it a secret.

"It's okay, baby. Daddy'll be back soon." Niall whispered, smiling when he felt another kick.

"Here you go, Niall." Louis said, walking into the room with clothes in his hands. "I found some clothes that will cover your bump."

Niall nodded, smiling. "Thanks, Lou. I really appreciate it."

Louis nodded. "You're welcome, Nialler. I'm sorry I caused all of this."

Niall shook his head. "Don't worry about it, Louis. It wasn't your fault. Zayn's just been jealous lately."

Louis sighed. "I still feel like it's my fault, but I'll let you get ready for bed. I'll see you in the morning."

"Night, Lou." He said, pulling off his shirt when Louis walked out. He pulled on the sweatshirt Louis had given him before taking off his pants.

Niall pulled the blanket down so that he could climb into the bed. He pulled the blanket over him, curling his tail around him before placing a protective hand on his belly.