The Bully Turns into a Lover (Ziam Palik)

Dedicated To: @PaynoHeart

Request: A ziam one! High school Zayn and Liam. It's about how Zayn is Liam's bully only because Liam is gay, Zayn bullys him to hide the fact that he is in love with him. Liam and Zayns mothers are bestfriends so they see each other often but never are Zayn and Liam left alone. Then one day Zayn and his mother go over to Liam's house and drops Zayn off to go shopping with Liam's mother. When Liam is left alone with him they decide to do homework but Zayn has something else in mind. Liam has his doubts at first but finds out that he loves him too.

-------

"Well well well, if it isn't the little fag?" Liam heard a deep voice say behind him. He whimpered when he was pushed against his locker.

"L-Leave me alone." Liam whispered, looking down at his shoes.

"Aw why would I do that, baby?" Zayn whispered, pressing his body close to Liam's. Liam gasped when he felt Zayn's d*ck press against his thigh. "My mom wanted me to let you know that she's going to drop me off at your house after school so that she can go shopping with your mom. You better be home, got it?"

"Y-Yes." Liam mumbled, letting out a sigh of relief when Zayn got off of him and walked off. Liam quickly closed his locker and ran to the bathroom. He ran into one of the stalls and locked it, sighing when he looked down at his crotch. He couldn't believe that he got hard from being so close to Zayn. That was just embarrassing. I mean he could understand why he got hard by being close to Zayn because I mean he's hot as hell.  

"I can't keep going on like this." Liam mumbled as he wrapped his hand around his c*ck. He bit his bottom lip to keep in his moans. He couldn't believe that he was actually jerking himself off in the school restroom. He was about to come when he heard knocking on the stall door, making him gasp.

"Open up, baby boy." Liam heard Zayn's voice say. What was Zayn doing here? Did he follow him? Liam shakily unlocked the door, whining when Zayn pushed him back against the wall. "You're such a naughty boy for jacking yourself off in the bathroom. What would your mother say?"

"D-Don't tell my mom." Liam begged, gasping when Zayn wrapped his hand around his member. "Mm."

"That's it, baby. Moan for me." Zayn said, stroking Liam's d*ck. Liam laid his forehead against Zayn's shoulder as he grabbed Zayn's shirt in his fists.

"Z-Zayn..." Liam gasped, coming all over Zayn's hand. 

"Good boy." Zayn said, grabbing some toilet paper so that he could clean his hand. Liam pulled back and looked at Zayn as he put his pants back on.

"W-Why did you do that?" Liam asked, blushing when Zayn looked at him with lust filled eyes. Zayn shrugged.

"Don't tell anyone or else I'll hurt you." Zayn said, walking out of the stall. Liam slid down the wall, feeling tears fill his eyes. 

Why did he let Zayn do that? What was wrong with him? Oh, that's right. It's because Liam is desperately in love with Zayn. He wants to be with Zayn, but he knows that Zayn will never want to be with him. No one does.

**

"Liam, make sure your room is clean. Trisha and Zayn will be here soon." Liam heard his mom call from downstairs.

"Alright!" Liam screamed back, picking up the dirty clothes that were laying on the floor. He threw them in the hamper before laying back down on his bed. He was nervous that he was going to be left alone with Zayn. What if something bad happened? What if Zayn hurt him?

"Liam! They're here!" Liam's mom, Karen, screamed. Liam got up from his bed and walked out of his room, heading downstairs. He played with his fingers when he noticed that Zayn was staring at him. 

"Alright, boys. We'll be back in a couple of hours so make sure you do your homework, alright?" Trisha said.

"Yes, ma'am." Liam said, kissing his mom goodbye before walking upstairs to his room. His heart started racing when he heard footsteps following him. Liam walked into his room and sat down on his bed.

 "You're not going to talk to me?" Zayn asked, sitting down in front of him.

 "Do I need to?"

 "It would be nice since we're going to be spending two hours together... alone."  Zayn said, trying to give Liam a hint.

 "Yeah well, I don't want to talk to my bully. You've been hor-"  Liam was cut off by Zayn's lips.  He pulled away from Zayn, looking at him with wide eyes.

 "Y-You kissed me." Liam stuttered.  Zayn nodded, blushing which shocked Liam. Why was he blushing?

 "There's something I need to confess." Zayn said, looking down at his  lap.

"What is it?" Liam asked, scooting closer to Zayn.  He placed a shaking hand on Zayn's hand, making Zayn look up at him.

 "I-I like you, Liam. I've liked you for years, but I was too scared to tell you."

 "Then why have you been mean to me?" Liam asked, squeaking when Zayn pulled him  closer to him so that he was straddling Zayn's lap.

 "I was scared that you wouldn't return my feelings so pretended that l  didn't have any. That's why  I was so mean to you."

 Liam smiled, leaning forward so that he could kiss Zayn's cheek.  He giggled when Zayn blushed. "You should know that like you. I admitted my feelings  to you last year."

 Zayn shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck. "I know, but I was still scared."

 "Well, don't worry. I still like you."  Liam said, smiling. "Now come on. Let's get started on our homework."

 Liam was about to get off of Zayn's lap, but Zayn stopped him.  Liam looked at him.

 "I have something else in mind." Zayn said. Liam tilted his head to the side  in confusion.  "Like this."

Liam gasped when Zayn pressed his lips to Liam's. Liam wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck as he kissed him back, whimpering when he felt Zayn slide his hand under his shirt. Liam began rocking his hips as he felt himself began to harden. Zayn groaned, holding onto Liam's hips.

"F-Fuck, baby. You're making me horny." Zayn said, making Liam stop. Zayn looked at him, confused. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I-I'm not ready to go too f-far." Liam admitted, blushing. Zayn chuckled, pecking his lips.

"It's alright, baby. We can go at a slow pace. I'm not pressuring you." Zayn said, wrapping his arms around Liam's waist. Liam nodded, laying his head against Zayn's chest.

"I have a question." Liam said, nervously.

"What is it?" 

"D-Does this make us b-boyfriends?" 

Zayn tightened his hold around Liam. "If you want us to be."

Liam nodded. "I do."

Zayn smiled, kissing Liam's head. "Then we're boyfriends."

-----------

I hope you liked it :) sorry for the wait. Message me if you have a request. Thanks :D

COMMENT

RATE

FAN

REQUEST?