Do Me, Daddy (Ziam Palik) *Request*

Started: February 9, 2015

Finished: February 15, 2015

Contains: Daddy Kink, Pet Names, Sugar Daddy, Smut, Dirty Talk, Request, Short, Rushed, 826 Words

Rated: PG-13

Request: Can you write a ziam one shot where Liam likes to wear panties and likes being called princess, baby girl, and kitten? Where Zayn is Liam's sugar daddy? Also daddy kink

Definition for sugar daddy: a rich older man who lavishes gifts on a young woman/man in return for her/his company or sexual favors.

Dedicated To: zaynheartsliam

A/N: Sorry if this isn't what you wanted :/

-------------

"Baby girl, where are you?" Sixteen year old, Liam Payne, heard his twenty-nine year old dad call him.

"I'm getting dressed, Daddy." Liam called back as he pulled on his pink frilly panties.

"You know I like watching my princess get dressed." Zayn said, wrapping his arms around Liam. Liam giggled.

"But daddy I wanted to look pretty for you." Liam said, pouting. Zayn chuckled, leaning down to kiss Liam. Liam whimpered, kissing him. Zayn picked him up, wrapping Liam's legs around his waist.

"Oh how I want to be inside you already." Zayn grunted, pushing Liam against the wall. Liam whimpered, rutting his hips against his daddy's.

"I want you inside me, daddy." Liam begged, throwing his head back when Zayn started sucking on his neck.

"No can do, baby. We've got to go pick up your mother from the airport or did you forget already?" Zayn teased. Liam blushed, giggling.

"I forgot, daddy." Liam said.

Zayn chuckled, pecking Liam's lips. "Silly, Kitten."

Liam smiled, pulling away from Zayn. He quickly put his clothes on before he grabbed Zayn's hand.

"Alright. Let's go, daddy."

They walked down the stairs towards the front door and walked out, heading towards the car. Zayn opened the passenger door for Liam, kissing his cheek. Liam giggled and got into the car. He buckled up and watched as Zayn got into the drivers seat, starting the car. Zayn backed out of the driveway before driving down the street towards the airport. During the drive Liam couldn't help, but feel horny. He looked out the window as he placed his hand on Zayn's crotch. Liam felt the car move to the side as Zayn flinched.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Zayn groaned as Liam started palming him.

"I want you, daddy. It's been too long." Liam whined, unzipping Zayn's pants. He pulled out Zayn's massive cock and stroked it up and down.

"Shit." Zayn grumbled, pulling over to the side of the road. He threw his head back as Liam leaned over to suck his dick. Zayn placed his hand in Liam's hair, holding his head there. "That's it, baby. Suck daddy's cock."

"Mm." Liam moaned around Zayn. He swirled his tongue around the tip before deep throating him.

"You're going to make daddy come, baby." Zayn said. Liam pulled away and looked at Zayn, smiling.

"I want you to come inside me, daddy." Liam said, giggling.

Zayn groaned, pulling Liam into a kiss. Liam whimpered, kissing him back as he crawled onto Zayn's lap. Liam started rocking his hips against Zayn, moaning.

"Want to go for a ride, baby?" Zayn asked. Liam nodded, eagerly. Zayn yanked off Liam's pants and boxers, making Liam's dick slap against his stomach. Liam whimpered when Zayn stroked his dick.

"D-Daddy...Don't tease." Liam whined. Zayn chuckled, pecking his lips.

"Sorry, baby."

Liam opened his mouth in a silent scream as Zayn slammed his dick inside him. Liam held Zayn's shoulders as he started to bounce on him. Zayn grunted, helping Liam ride him.

"You like it, baby? You like daddy's cock inside you, don't you?" Zayn grunted. Liam panted, nodding.

"Yes. I love it, daddy. It makes me so full." Liam breathed, letting out a scream as he came all over their chests. Zayn grunted, feeling Liam tighten around him. Zayn pounded into him before he came deep inside Liam with a roar. Liam laid his head against Zayn's chest, panting. "That was amazing, Daddy."

Zayn chuckled. "It was, wasn't it?"

Liam turned to his phone when he heard his phone ring. He found it on the seat so he bent down to reach it, wincing when Zayn's dick slid out of him. He looked at the caller ID and saw that it was his mom.

"Hi mom." Liam said as he answered.

"Hey, baby. I wanted to let you know that you don't have to pick me up anymore. I got a cab to a hotel because I knew that you wanted some time with Zayn."

Liam blushed, making Zayn look at him, curiously. Liam shook his head.

"I'm sorry, mom. You can still come stay with us if you want."

Liam's mom chuckled. "It's okay. Just have fun."

She hung up. Liam looked at Zayn.

"Mom's staying at a hotel." Liam said.

"Why?"

"She wanted us to have some time together."

Zayn smirked. "So why don't we go a second round?"

Liam giggled. "Do me, Daddy."