Daddy's Little Slut (Larry Stylinson)

Started: December 22, 2014

Finished: December 22, 2014

Contains: Daddy Kink, Sex, Cock slut, Cross-Dressing, Riding, Thongs, Short, Rushed, 590 Words

Rated: R

--------------------

        "Harry?" 26 year old, Louis Tomlinson, called out as he tried to find his 17 year old son. He and Harry were supposed to go to the movies today, but Harry was nowhere to be found. Louis was starting to panick now because Harry always replied to him. He never went out without letting Louis know and he would always tell Louis goodnight if he was going to take a nap.

        Louis walked up the stairs and walked down the hall towards Harry's room. He was hoping that Harry was in there so that they could go to the movies. As he placed his hand on the doorknob he froze when he heard moaning and panting. Louis frowned. Did Harry have someone over? Louis slowly opened the door and peeked his head in, gasping quietly when he saw Harry wearing a short skirt that barely covered his bum and a pair of fishnets. That wasn't what made him gasp. No. It was the fact that Harry had a big blue dildo shoved up his arse.

        "Mmm, daddy." Harry moaned, completely unaware of Louis' presence. "Fuck me, daddy. Make me feel whole."

        Louis groaned, walking to the foot of Harry's bed. He slowly took off his clothes before crawling in between Harry's legs. Harry gasped, opening his eyes.

        "D-Daddy." He said, frightened. 

        "Shh baby." Louis said, grabbing the dildo. He slowly pulled it out before pushing it back in, making Harry moan. "That's right, baby. Moan for daddy."

        "Daddy..." Harry breathed. "This isn't right."

        Louis chuckled. "What isn't? The fact that you were moaning for me as you fucked yourself with the dildo?" He said, yanking the toy out of his son. He leaned down and pecked Harry's lips, making Harry whine.

        "Daddy?" Harry said, quietly. 

        "Yes, baby?" Louis said, pulling Harry's dick out from the thong. He wrapped his hand around his dick, smirking when Harry moaned loudly.

        "Are you going to fuck me, daddy?" Harry asked, biting his lip.

        "If you want me to, baby. I'll fuck you nice and hard." 

        Harry whimpered when Louis flipped them over so that Harry was sitting on his lap. Louis leaned in and kissed his 17 year old son as he lined himself at his entrance. 

        "Ready for daddy's big cock?" Louis said, teasing Harry's hole.

        "Yes, daddy. Just please get inside me." Harry panted, digging his nails into Louis' shoulder as Louis slammed right inside him. "Ah! Daddy!"

        "Yeah, baby. Scream in pleasure." Louis grunted, holding onto Harry's hips as Harry began riding him. "You love having my cock inside you, don't you?"

        Harry whimpered, nodding as he felt his release get closer. "Yes. Love having your cock inside me."

        "Are you a cock slut? You gonna be Daddy's little slut?"

        "Yes, daddy. Be your dirty little slut."

        Louis thrust into Harry's prostate, making Harry scream and come all over their chests. Louis grunted when Harry's walls tightened around him. He flipped them over so that he was back on top before he started pounding into Harry, making him whimper in sensitivity.

        "Want my come, baby?"

        Harry nodded, arching his back as Louis came deep inside him. 

        "Fuck, baby. That was amazing." Louis said, pulling out of his son. He fell down next to Harry.

        "It sure was daddy. I want to do that again."

        Louis chuckled. "We will soon enough."

-----------

        Message me if you want me to write a one shot for you.

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?