I Have Feelings For You (Lirry Stayne) *Request*

Started: May 26, 2015

Finished: June 1, 2015

Contains: Love, Romance, Best Mates, Smut, Request, First Time, Top!Liam, Bottom!Harry, Tree house, Truth or Dare, Jealousy, 1568 Words

Rated: PG-13

Dedicated To: @PaynoHeart

Request: Can you please write a Lirry one where Liam tops and Harry bottoms? They are best of friends, but Liam has always had a crush on Harry. Then finally one day he makes his move and Harry ended up having feelings for him too. Can Liam be 17 and Harry 16?

---

Liam Payne is a 17 year old boy that has always had feelings for his 16 year old friend, Harry Styles. Ever since Liam met the green eyed boy he's been wanting to make him his. Whenever Liam sees Harry talking to other boys he gets really jealous because he doesn't want anyone to take Harry away from him.

"Liam!" Liam heard someone scream, making him look up.

"Oomph!" Liam said as the person collided with him. Liam looked at the person laying on his chest. "Harry, what the hell?"

"Sorry, Li-Li." Harry said, straddling Liam's hips. Liam blushed when he felt Harry's bum brush against his crotch. "I missed you."

Liam chuckled, nervously as Harry's bum kept moving against his crotch. He was trying not to get hard otherwise that would've been embarrassing.

"You just saw me yesterday, Hazza." Liam said, running his fingers through Harry's curly hair. Harry pouted.

"So? Is it wrong for me to miss my best mate?"

Hearing the word 'mate' made Liam's heart break. He didn't want to just be mates with Harry. He wanted to be more than that. He wanted to be able to call Harry his and hold him whenever he was down. To make love to him until Harry couldn't walk.

"Of course not, baby." Liam said, eyes widening when he realized what he called Harry. "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

Harry giggled, shaking his head. "It's alright, Li-Li. I like that you called me that." He said, blushing.

Liam pulled Harry closer to him, hugging him. "Maybe I should call you that more often."

Harry nodded, laying his head against Liam's shoulder.

"Hey guys. What are you doing?" They heard their other best friend, Niall Horan, say as he walked up to them. Harry pulled away and hugged Niall, kissing his cheek.

"Hi Niall." Harry said, smiling. Niall smiled back at him.

"Hey babe. Did you tell Liam the good news?" He asked. Liam tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"What news?" Liam asked, feeling his heart start racing.

"Niall and I are dating now!" Harry said, giggling when Niall pulled him closer. Liam's heart broke, making tears fill his eyes.

"O-Oh." Liam said, clearing his throat. "T-That's great. I um...have to go now."

Liam quickly got up from the ground and ran away from the happy couple. He was too late. Why didn't he just tell Harry that he loved him? Why was he so stupid to wait? Now he's lost Harry forever. He would never be able to hold Harry.