My Only Angel. {GxG}

This is the requested gender story.

Thank you I will try to do my best hope you like the story.... anyway if you want to request too just slide in my dm I will read it and try my best! Love u guys. As a request, I will do...

Gxg G!P

________________________________

Y/N Pov

It was just a typical morning for me, Waking up by a water throw at my face, massive headache, and annoyed Kendall. "Oh turns out your not dead." She said with a fake smile holding an empty glass at her hand.

"What a wonderful way to wake up a PERSON!" She rolled her eyes and walked out from my room swaying her hips at me clearly tease me. That beautiful-hot-amazing bitch.

I stood up putting pants and shirt on and headed to the bathroom, I quickly take a steamy shower.

After a quick shower, I get to dress up to

I walk downstairs just to meet Kendall who glued to her phone, I approached her and sat beside her. She took a glance at me and then back to her phone, "Hello to you too babe." I hold the urge to rolled my eyes.

She frowns at me raised her eyebrow, "Don't call me that, I'm not your girl."

I turn to her with a smirk on my face "Then don't come to my room at 2 am." I said with a sarcastic smile and she just scoffs and played her phone back.

It's already 8:07 so I grab the keys when I walk towards the door I notice She does not follow me, I turn back to her who sits still on the couch just roaming her eyes on me.

"Can you check me up later? We're gonna be late ken." I said for her to stand up.

She just looks to my eyes and pout, "Carry me." She put her hands in the air for me to pick her up.

This is what I don't understand about her, Sometimes she acts lovey-dovey to me act like we're a couple goals. and then without any warning, she acts like a stranger like any of those things never happen.

Did I hurt by this? Yes of course but being with her is probably the best thing that ever happens to me, and also the biggest heartbreak I've ever felt. She's amazing but she insists that "this" Situation of us was just meaningless sex, Just to fulfill sexual needs...

And I being a loser that I am just... Deal with it, I mean c'mon who wouldn't want a piece of the Kendall Jenner...

"C'mon y/n please..." She pouts even more.

"No."

"Oh c'mon! You the one who can't make me walk..." She winks at me proudly making me blush.

"Awww your blushing!" She said with a wide smile.

"Shut up!" I look away embarrassed.

"You know you can't resist me..." She said with a grin on her cute face.

I'm having no choice but to carry her, so I carry her to the car bridal style. She clearly enjoys the feeling of having me wrap around her little fingers.

(Skip time to a photoshoot place)

I currently sit at the chair that prepares for me, I saw Kendall still posing for the camera while I just sinking in boredom.

I decide to just take a quick nap in the dressing room so I moving there and when I open the door I saw a blonde girl stacking up a water bottle on the table.