818 II

You guys like Ariana right?^

_____________

-------------------------------------

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

| New York

After the conversation with Gigi, Y/n decided to go to a party of one of Justin's friends that earlier he offered her to come but she's refuse, well look who showed up now.

Blurred as Y/n open her eyes, crowded by all of these people, the loudest music playing in the background and yet she still feels alone.

Several different drinks had been sent to her tables with a piece of tissue with a random number comes in a pack, a lot of eye contact games, not so friendly touch, and the obvious picked-up line all enter her ears.

But Y/n didn't care about all that because the only girl she wants to do all that to her not even here.

she drank the devil's liquid down her throat waiting for the familiar effects her body.

you get the drinks to keep coming so you don't get to think of her.

'I'll be alright.'

Suddenly something.. a person caught your eyes, a petite blonde with her hair falls flawlessly on her shoulder, sipping her drink looking around the place like she looking for her next prey with those mesmerizing brown eyes that look intimidating for anyone who she keeps her gaze on.

You began to check her out from those perfectly crossed tan legs up to her exposed shoulder showing a better view of her collar bone, she wearing a black leather tank top with a zip in the middle which she let loose and that's where your eyes are on.

Suddenly a strand of her hair falls into the view causing you to look up and noticed the blonde gaze already on you, her curious eyes searching for your eyes, this makes your face flushed from embarrassment rolled your face back into your drink.

Your Pov

I am a dumbass.

Thank God I'm too drunk I almost barely felt the embarrassment, I mean I have zero regrets checked her out, She's effortlessly beautiful and with that blonde hair which I'm kinda into it.

When I look over my shoulder I see the blonde girl nowhere to be found until suddenly I felt a presence beside me, she sat beside me like a silhouette not even glance at me focusing on her drink as she carres with her finger.

A minute pass and none of us has spoken a word, I thought maybe she just wants to order a drink from the bar so I don't make a small talk although, she was obviously aware I'm checking her out earlier.

Another couple of minutes pass without a single word uttered, and then she's suddenly stood up walking to the dance floor, I spin the stool I sat on with my eyes followed her moves.
while swaying her hips.

she knows what she's doing.

Then I realized she's right there dancing sensually to the beat of the song, moves her hips to the side and side playing with her hair while pushing her hair back, In slow movement.

Damn..

She's confident.. I would too if I had a body like that, my throat got dry by just watched her doing all those thing, I'm hypnotized by the way she moves,
act all innocent on those eyes when she knew what she's doing to me.

A smirk playing on her lips as it was saying her planned work knowing she's got all my attention, and sitting there I realized she can't compare to Kendall, this attraction is just physical.

suddenly my phone vibrates in my pocket, I ignored it but then it's beeping again making me annoyed as I in a quick motion open the text which just my manager remind me to not get too 'Crazy' because I have a meeting the day after.

I'm not paying attention as I shoved the phone back onto my pocket focusing again on the sexy goddess in front of me, she put her eye's on me asking me to come towards her.

She got that something that got me an appetite craving for her, walking down to the dance floor I figured out I kinda like it, I'm not usually doing 'this' very often but I don't know she just brings that adrenaline.. That adrenaline.

Once I got closer she put her hand on ny neck swaying her hips started nipping my jaw trailed to my ear while I just stood there holding her waist, "I knew you were gonna come to me." she whispered so softly yet really really seductive, she can make any sexual word sound so angelic and I really like that.

She began to bite my earlobe and start to pull it teasingly, I was a little much taller than her so she has to pull me down by the neck, causing me to let out a raspy groan.

she lifts my chin to lock her eyes with mine, she tilted her head noticing a slight hesitation in my eye. 

"Girlfriend in mind?"

"Maybe."

"Well, I don't give a fuck." she scoffs cupping my cheek pressing our bodies together as our lips locked in a passionate sloppy kiss, my mind starting to get blank as I focusing all my attention to this Euphoria. 

"You can go home to your girlfriend, but I know you can't deny there's something going on here."

"You didn't even know my name."

"Oh baby," She leaned in ghosting hovering my lips as she took my bottom lip and tugged it, "We will get along once your head buried between my legs."

My head suddenly stops working by her straightforwardness, this girl really something else, "I-"  I honestly didn't know what to say, my mind keeps coming back to the supermodel who seems I can't get it off my mind, it's like she being tattooed on it.

There's a goddess in front of me wanting to take me home and here my mind thinking about somebody else that doesn't even want me.

I wanna tell her no because I didn't want to use her as a distraction, but my body just can't resist it and keep telling her yes.

"My Place?"

(A/N)

I just gained new obsession.

✨ Ariana Grande ✨