FaMiLy tRip III

This haven't been updated, so kinda sucks writing from a year ago.

.

I open my gallery and it bring back last night memory, i giggle remembering I keep hitting on Hailey as a joke of course....

I was quickly press kendall number to called her make sure I was okay.
But when I called her I'm just going to a voicemail...

Maybe she was still sleep...
That was what I thought....

And I thought why not called her again, so i did. When I called her it was answer, soon when it pick up.

My heart shatter into a million pieces.
I fell on my knee. Hearing kendall moaned.... Fai name. I was just frozen shocked about what I just heard.

No this can't be...
I convince myself

Wake up Y/n this is not real.....
I feel a water running down my cheeks. Why would she do this to me?
Am I not good enough for her?!

Soon i feel anger boiling up my veins, head and body. I went to the phone and record it all... When I got enough evidence I ended the called.

I got up getting shower and dress up ready to confront that slut.

But I confront her wit my way....

Kendall pov

"That was amazing...." Fai said out of breath, and then he wrap his hands around my arm but I jump out of the bed.

"Yeah... Umm... I need to go before-"
I got cut off by fai as he try to standing

"Your boyfriend caught you? C'mon kendall you know I could do so much better than him." He said raised his voice.

"Fai stop..." I said putting my shirt back on, he just stand there look at me with a serious face.

"Why you sleep with me then?"
He asked look me dead in the eye.

Knock... Knock...

"Kendall Y/n here." Kylie said opening the door.... When she see me half naked and fai completely naked her jaw was drop.

Without a word she step away from the door and walked away....

Fuck...

I quickly put my pants on and rush to the living room... Seeing Y/n and kim sit there talking, he saw me and smiled back.

Oh, thank god.

"What happen to kylie? She look like she just saw a ghost." Khloe said coming from the other hallway laugh.

"Hey babe..." Y/n walk up to me, I lean to him for a kiss but he turn his head and it landed on the cheek.

"So where were you? I worried sick!" I said put my arm on my chest.

"What do you care..." He mumble but I can heard it.

"What?"

" I'm with leo my new friend and with Hailey too." He said smiling.

Ugh why have to be hailey?!
I mean it's not like I hate her... She's really sweet and are totally in love with Y/n. That's make me insecure that she gonna steal my man.

"Oh.... Hailey...." I said frowning.
He know about my feeling when he's hang out with her.

"Hey people, dinner is ready!" Mom yelled from the kitchen, we coming to the dining room but I can there's is something different about Y/n he's act normal but I can feel that he's hiding something.

"Hey kenny can you called kylie?" Mom said handing the salad to everyone plate.

I stand up and begin to walk to kylie bedroom, I open the door saw kylie just playing her phone....

"Kylie dinner ready." I said

She turn her head to me...
She look me with a disbelive in her eyes, she got up taking stormi with her and walked past me...

When I arrive at the dining room I see everyone laughing at Y/n jokes....
I joined the table and sit besides Y/n
He give me a quick peck on cheeks.

After dinner we decide to watch movies together, Kourtney and kim are fighting for which movies we gonna watch. I glance away to see kylie and Y/n walking from the other hallway.... I see him like he's just crying...? He sit beside me.

"You okay babe?" I asked worried.

He just nod and gave me a smile.

Y/n pov

When dinners over kylie take my hand and drag me to the backyard.

"Ouch ky..." I said pull away my hand.

"Listen I know it's none of my business but I love you like a brother to me... And I think I should tell this."
She said taking a deep breath.

"Kendall cheating on you with fai." She said again with fear in her eyes.

"Look it's hard to take in but-''

"I know...." I said looking away from kylie.

"What? How? When?" She asked shocked, she didn't not expect that reaction from me.

"This morning." I take a deep breath
And she look me

"When I called her... I think she accidently pick up the phone and I heard She's having sex." I didn't relize when I said it I crack my voice.

Kylie comfort me.
"Y/n...."

"Am I not good enough for her?!" I can feel anger on my voice and so was kylie.

"your probably the most perfect man ever." She said smiling at me.

"Your a music produser, a singer and even an actor!"

"I will be with you if it's not feel like an incest." She said making me laugh.

"Then why? Why she would do this to me?" I said with a weak smile.

"I don't know but I think you two should talk...." She said lifting my hand and push me to go inside...

I don't wanna lose her, but I deserve so much better.... But I love her....

I keep battle with my mind...
I see her laughing and chat with khloe
How can she act so normal?!

I was laying in the bed thinking what would I do...

Suddenly I hear a door opening, I look to that door and didn't suprise it was kendall. She look at me smiling and I just gave her a fake smile.

"Babe why you act so distance?" She said join me in bed.

"Umm... No i don't think so..." Give her a laugh.

She crawl up to me want to cuddle.
I hug her while She's buried her face in my neck....

"I love you..." She said.

Thats it... I cant take it anymore!

How come she said she love me after fucking with another guy?!

I jump out from the bed searching my phone while she look at me confused.
When I got my phone I look to her and says

"Babe I called you this morning where were you?" She didn't say a word... She just look nervous.

"I called you three times. When you Finnaly answer..." I took a breath.

She look nervous.

"This is what I heard...." I press the audio from my phone and throw it on the bed.

__________________________
Notes

See ya in another part...