April Fools

Smut Warning ⚠️

____________________

____________

Today is the april 1st! Which mean It's a day where you can mess with people and they can't get mad about it, it's the rule, the day decicated for practical jokes or pranks in general.

You didn't really fond of the date because it's stupid, you thought.
It just annoyed you how people do such a cruel thing like replacing an oreo jam with a toothpase, since last year you the one who got that.

You remember that happened because you thought you gonna get food poison and dies young.

Your friends and families knew this that's why it's fun messing with you and got to your nerves, especially your bestfriend Kendall, she Always targeting you every year and you don't know why she got you every single times.

But not this year, you prepare and waiting for her act on you, last year oreo, year before she put a snakes while you were asleep, she has the supervision from the guy who owned those bunch of animals and it's safe but, your still pretty annoyed.

This time you had a trick up your Sleeve, when she gonna make the first move which you know she's gonna do you gonna tell her that your in love with her, Technically it's not a lies or a joke.. you do have a certain feelings for the model but she doesn't know that, you just want her to feel guilty pranking you and it's sort of a relief saying the confession even thought came out as a joke.

Your Pov

I am currently sitting at my bedroom waiting for kendall 'prank', it's 7:40 PM and kendall haven't show up, ussualy she's Always came sneaking up into my house preparing her evil plan pranking me.

Tired of waiting I decide to still stick to my pranks and drove into her condo, I want for ones having the satisfaction and wearing a smug smile and say Ha!

After arriving 10 minutes later and parking my car I sneak up into her house since I have the spare keys of her house, we gave each other our house key for emergency, one time I was home late and see her in my living room, her emergency was running out of doritos.

I took off my shoes leaving me in socks because I don't want to make a noise and startled her a little bit, she deserves that after her oreo stunt, I could have died! I ate like half the box.

Searching her through her house I didn't find her until I heard noises coming from her bedroom upstairs, I again walking carefully towards her bedroom.

I opened the door slightly and push the door abruptly and it's flew but before I could Scream I saw kendall in only in a bra half body covered by her  satin sheets bouncing up and down, "Oh my god!" I yelled in shock.

"Y/n what the fuck! Why are you here?!" She whipp her head towards me in a horror covering herself with the blanket and whoever he was beside her.

I frozen in spot mouth dried, "I, I don't know! You suprisingly didn't show up and prank me so I just checking up on you! I don't know you'll be doing this!"

This is the worst day of my life.

We stared at each other in horridness before her glare turn into a laugh. a loud one, leaving me in confused stated, "Why are you laughing?! this is not fun-" then it hit me.

I approached her grabbed one of her many pillows in her bed and beat her with it, "You asshole!" She wrapped herself with the blanket as she Laughing her heart out happy that her prank success.

I pulled her cover off her with a little effort since I got the power here, it rip off kendall and showing her beautiful face laying in her back holding her stomach and cried in tears.