Family trip Part 5

Y/N Pov
                                __

It's been a year since that happen and it's also been a year I shut people out of my life including close friends and family, well except dylan because I live with him.

Everything going back to normal eventualy I got casted in a new movies, I got new song coming up.

it's like still really hard to take deep breaths in cold weather, but with kendall all that stuff kinda went away. And now it's, and now it's gone...
and I don't know why....

                                ___

Mark pov {Y/n manager}

I was paying attention to the meeting for y/n new ad commercial, we have two big company wanted y/n to show their brand but apparently he didn't give a shit about it.

" Coke or Pepsi?" 

He turn his head to me "What kinda drug is pepsi?"

I'm gonna have a heart attack taking care of this kid I swear...

"Y/n!" 

"What? I was just asking..." He shrug it off and get back drawing on his paper.

I sigh at the scene and just called it a day, I called my assistant to just re schedule the meeting and have the rest of the crew take a break.

Soon when everyone leaving the meeting room I closed the door and the curtain.

I rest my hand on the table looking down at my feet until I face him,
"When you called me that day to get back at your feet... This is not what I was expect kid."  I sigh.

"Well we make a lot of money didn't we?" He said it so careless

I look at him with disbelieve in my eyes, this is not Y/n. Not after that girl ruined him.

"Y/n I've been with you in this job for 5 years, and I do not like this new work attitude of yours."  I pointing.

"Listen I know you got this Situation but that was almost a year ago, you ask me to bring you back on your feet and I'm doing it.... I don't want anymore excuse I just want you fix this whole attitude of yours." I walked out from the room.

Y/n Pov

Mark make sure slam the door on the way out, my jaw tense and I got upset so I kick the table, I'm upset not because mark giving me a lecture. I'm mad because he's right... I've been changed to be the worst version of myself and does everyone think I like it? No. You think I'm enjoy getting drunk, hook up, hangover and repeat every single day? No.

I just can't stop it it's inevitable, sometimes I dont even know what haunts me more, the memories of her or the happiest person I used to be....

I don't even know why I cant move on just the way she did, I been on break ups so many times. I guess "Real" feeling did not just go away....

Now seeing her with somebody else eating me alive, She's now rummored with some Nba player...

I was cut in the middle of my thought when I've felt a ring tone coming from my pocket, I open my phone and seeing notification from zendaya.