It's about to go down

Duke laughed hard from inside the vehicle.

"You really think she's ready for all this," Duke laughed. "The bitch is throwing up shit like she got serious stage fright."

"Don't question me or my girl," Chardae said getting out of the car. "You're alright, right, Janice?"

Janice nodded as she wiped the remaining vomit that was still on her lips. "Right as rain."

"See," Chardae smiled.

"Whatever," Duke huffed.

Duke looked at the person walking up to the car. "No that's a real bitch."

"A bitch you still would never get a chance to eat," the female said approaching the vehicle sticking her middle finger up at Duke.

Janice looked at the lady. She had a beautiful light caramel complexion with hazel eyes that looked like they should be seen on billboards. She had cornrows too but done way better than Duke had hers. Her body was hidden under a huge hood sweater and sweatpants. She looked like she was going to go jogging in a very rough part of town.

"Hey, Sweets," Chardae giving the female a hug. "This is Janice."

"This is her, huh?" Sweets said after Chardae stepped back from the embrace.

Janice didn't know what that meant.

"Don't start that shit," Chardae said. "We're here for business."

"Hey," Janice said.

Sweets spat on the floor but didn't say anything.

Sweets turned to Chardae. "You ready for this?"

"We're ready for this," Chardae clarified winking at Janice.

"You finally going to pop her cherry, huh?" Sweets asked than spat again.

"I could help with that," Duke said from inside the Dodge.

"Shut up, Duke," Sweets said. "Did you bring the shit?"

"Don't play me, it's in the trunk," Duke answered.

Sweets walked over to the trunk as Duke pulled a lever inside the car to open it.

The trunk opened revealing big shopping bags. Sweets smiled.

Janice and Chardae came over to where Sweets were as Sweets pulled out the shopping bags.

"You know about this nigga's résumé?" Sweets asked handing Janice a bag.

"No, you?" Chardae asked.

"A regular pretty boy bitch," Sweets said.

"Who is he under?" Chardae asked. "I don't want a war with a punk about his boy being wasted."

"Shit's covered," Sweets smiled.

Sweets closed the trunk and put the shopping bag she had on top of it.

She handed out ski masks from the bag. Janice looked puzzled.

"That bag seems awful heavy," Chardae grinned. "For just masks."

"It is," Sweets said. "But we're ladies after all and ladies shop."

Janice felt her bag. It was heavy too. She looked inside it. It was clips for a Glock and shotgun pellets. There were also two hoodie sweaters similar to the one that Sweets had on.