Like A True Boss

"What took you so long?"

Chardae knew Charles was going to go in on her as soon as she got in the car.

"I was just talking," Chardae said closing the passenger side door and getting back to her comfortable spot in the seat.

"Talking about what?" Charles inquired. "I was done talking. We're not doing business with that bitch. Think she can talk to me like that like I'm some sort of douljah nigga. She must have fell and bumped her head."

"We was talking about other business," Chardae fastening her seatbelt.

"What other business?" Charles really wanted to know why his sister stayed behind to talk to that wench when he clearly stated he was done with her and walked out.

"Just other business," Chardae said. "Geez, can you drive? I mean it's not like we in our own hood. This is that chick's territory and you did just insult her."

"Fuck her!" Charles expressed.

"Yes, yes, fuck her, now drive," Chardae sighed.

Charles looked at his sibling like she had three heads and a dragon tail then started up the car.

Charles waited until they were back on the road before he went back on his rant. "What the fuck was y'all two talking about back there?"

"Why you coming at me like that?" Chardae asked offended. "You're not my daddy nor my man."

"No, I'm your brother," Charles clarified. "And that holds a hell of a lot more weight. Now what the fuck, Dae?"

Charles only called Chardae 'Dae' when he was mad. Chardae picked up on the fact he was mad but he did act like a jackass too. Charles was just mad he got his card read out to him by a female. Envy was right. Most men can't handle a female in that much control. She knew firsthand how that felt like. She still did.

"Why you so concern about it?" Chardae asked.

"Because I don't want you getting all chummy chummy with the bitch, that's why," Charles answered.

"And if I do?"

"Char, this isn't a game. Bitches like her gets motherfuckers killed. She's careless."

"I don't think she's careless at all. I think she's very smart."

Charles rolled his eyes. "How you figure that?"

"Because she pulled your card," Chardae smiled.

"She didn't pull no card of mine!" Charles was furious. "You talking about that stupid shit with the car?"

"Yeah, she saw your ass coming," Chardae pointed out.

"That's bullshit!" Charles was really tight now. This broad had his own sister convinced he was the one that was slipping.

"Look, Bro, face it," Chardae said. "You played her position perfectly. I just understand her point of view."

"What point of view?" Charles asked mad at the fact his own sister was siding with that disrespectful witch.

"She never lost her cool even when you lost yours," Chardae stated.

"Please, she knew better than to come at me sideways," Charles said.

"I'm sure she did," Chardae said. "But then again we walking in on her turf, waving fingers in her face telling her what a fucked up job she's doing and you get mad when she shut your whole program down."