why?..

Blake pov

Its been so long since I've seen kyrin and i couldn't take it. I couldn't eat or sleep with out her and it was starting to weigh on my brain. I've been searching for her but nothing came up, i needed her by my side, i needed to hear her voice again, i needed to smell her, to hold her.

I banged my head on my desk to feel an  ounce of something, I've been feeling so numb that i barely move. Carley then bounced in my office in a good vibrant mood which bothered me because why the fuck are you happy when my mates gone.

"I have good news blake" she said as she bounced around happily "what is it" i replied bitterly.

"Moms and dad are coming into town" she said as she came closer and started fixing the papers on my desk.

" HOW IN THE FUCK IS THAT GOOD NEWS WHEN MY FUCKING MATE IS MISSING!" I screamed as i got up pushing my chair from up under me, rage was filling me. Looking her in her eye's she shivered in fear making my face go soft. I took a deep and sat down slowly. I wasn't trying to yell at her but she always walk around happy as fuck when the whole pack is in shambles.

"im sorry carley" i breathed out.

"Mom and dad could bring kane to search for kyrin, that's why it was good news" she said as she swiftly walked out my office.

Oh freak i forgot about kane, kane was a soldier for the pack and my dad's best friend but my mom and dad and kane and a few other elders had decided that they wanted to leave the pack house and live separately with their mates, and the younger generation would have to build their empire.

Hearing that gave me a little bit of hope, but still what will my dad say when he find out that I've lost the love of my life. My dad isn't the nicest guy in fact he's very much ruthless, he doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself, how my mother stayed with him is beyond me.

I need a stress reliever so i can be focused. Getting up i walked out my office to the in house gym to get a good work out going. Working out will always freshen up my mental.

Getting in the gym i took my shirt off and stretched then after that i got ready to bench press. I was doing reps when a shewolf walked in and her smell was really enticing her body was so curvy and voluptuous you'd think she came out a magazine. She waltz over to me and bowed.

"Hi alpha, how are you doing" she said with a sweet smile on her face.

Doing my last rep i looked at her taken aback by her beauty. "hi, im doing good" I replied back. "well my name is jasmine and i heard about your mate and was hoping that i could be a help if you needed me for any thing" she said in a very sultry voice.

"Thank you jasmine" i said smiling back at her. "that would mean a lot to me, the pack has been doing all they can to find her so it means a lot to know i got another helping hand" i said showing my gratitude.

She smiled and sat her hand on my naked shoulder her hand was warm "hopefully i can be a personal helping hand sir" she said flirtatiously as she removed her hand and strutted away.

The way she was talking to me was turning me on. But guilt was starting to attack my heart for finding that woman attractive especially since my mate was missing. But i haven't had a woman's touch or love for a while now and my man hood couldn't take it. I wanted to feel the warmth of another woman's body but my inner wolf wouldn't allow me to break the loyalty that belongs to kyrin.

Growling deeply i got up and went to my room. I needed a nap i was mentally tired and sexually frustrated.