scares shitless

Picture of kyrin at the top

Recap............
When I was done packing I jumped out the window and sprinted to the woods. I was 2miles away from the pack treaty line when I heard people running behind me.

And then...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then I was tackled to the ground and by the electric sparks going through my body I could only assume that it was my mate.

Your Not Going Anywhere you ugly whore" he spat at me

He was now on top of me his leg straddling my waist. Even though it felt good to have his touch I would not accept someone who think of me as trash.

Ugly" I think I look better than all your other sluts.
With that being said I kicked him of me and you know what I did next" "Yep I ran and pretty fast.
I was running so fast that everything was a blur.

I heard feet behind me," oh no there going to catch me.
With that thought in my head I pushed my legs to go faster. I was near the boarder line when I saw Garrett in wolf form out the side of my eye.

I started to panic when out of no where a gush of wind blew him into a tree. I didn't understand what had happened but I took thay as an advantage and pushed my legs a little more until I crossed into another pack territory.
I heard garett screaming about how he would find me.

I was running as fast as I could to get out of this pack territory.

Something doesn't feel right hurry the pack wolves are coming. My wolf told me.

I pushed my legs to go as fast as they could when all of a sudden I was surrounded by four wolves.
They circled me "one tried to snap its jaws at me but on reflex I smacked the shit out of him.

I guess those powers the moon goddess was talking about really do work because right now it seems like my brain is trying to come up different ways of getting out of this situation. And that if any of them tried to make a move then I'd know exactly what to do.

The one that I smacked lunged at me that was mistake number one" I punched him right in his snout.

That seemed to anger the other three wolves. So at the same time the all lunged for me one grabbed my arm and he bit down really hard. I could tell by the power radiating off of him that he was the beta.

I grabbed the beta by his fur then slammed him into a tree.
He got up and shook it off and lunged for me again.

I had knocked the other three wolves out by the time the beta got to me.

He stopped dead in his track when he saw his knocked out wolves he went behind a tree and shifted back. He came back with only basketball shorts on and might I say he was all muscle I mean like this guy was huge.

He walked up to me and smirked

Done checking me out he said with a serious face.

My cheeks redden I wasn't checking you out I lied.

Look I need you to come to my alpha he asked.

And if I don't I answered back

Then I will have to take you by brute force.

I didn't feel like fighting right now so I decided that I would go with him.
OK fine I'll go I said.
Great let's go" he led me through the woods when we came upon a huge mansion there pack house was twice the size of my old pack.

He walked me into the mansion and could I say it was very elegant the had chandeliers hanging from the ceiling they had white rugs that I was scared that I was going to get them dirty with my raggedy combat boots. I really need some new boots.

He led me up two flights of stairs were he turned and in front of me was a beautiful oak wood door.
He knocked and I heard the most sexiest voice ever"say come in. that it sent chills down my back.
What the heck why am I acting like this "get it together kyrin.

The beta that I still did not know the name of open the door and then most delicious scent I've ever smelt feeled nose.
I looked up into the most beautiful Grey eyes I've ever seen.

Mate, Mate second Chance mate. My wolf was screaming in my head.