ohh now you're nice

Garret pov...

Sitting at my desk i couldn't keep my mind off kyrin i knew that i had fucked up but if i let her out the basement i know she's gonna find a way to run and i can't let that happen but im gonna find a way to make it up to her. She may not want me but i wanted her and thats all that matters

Getting up from my desk i went to tge basment to check on her, unlocking the door i see her on the floor sleep.
Looking at her face i just had to admirer her beauty she was the most gorgeous woman i have ever seen, th way her curly black hair fell over her face. Sure she was dirty but she was still pretty.

Walking up to her i shook her awake she jumped not knowing who was touching her. As soon as she got a look at me she baged away which made my heart hurt and cause my wolf to wimper in pain at the rejection.

"What do you want" she said as she looked directly into my eyes.

"I want you" i answered back grabbing her and pulling her up i pulled her out the sell and up the stairs into my room i tossed her on the bed and she fell on it roughly

"Dont handle her like that before i murder you" my wolf said growling at me in the back of my mind.

Looking down at her she was spook i could tell by the way she was looking at me going to my dresser i got her some clothes and a towel so she could take a bath walking back over to her i handed it to her. She shakily grabbed it from me.

" look im sorry for how i treated you i should have never rejected you and i honestly feel like shit for embarrassing you in front of the whole school it took me time to realise how much i actually needed you and to figure out that i cant live with out you im so sorry if you want me to get on my knees and repeat to you how sorry i am i will". I said as tears rolled down my eyes, she just stared at me and said nothing. I looked down figuring that she would never accept my apology.

Feeling a sharp pain on the side of my face i looked at her and saw tears in Her eye.

"Di....did you just slap me" i stuttered out.

"Why did you make me go through all that pain you selfish bastard, you only care about your damn self you dont want me you just want the pain and your wolf complaining to go away" she said as she sobbed harder

"Thats not true" i said more to myself i do care for her and my wolf loves her alot but i wanted to make things right so i would be able to love her.

Walking up to her i grabbed her and huged her tight hoping thaf she would hug me back and she did which made me feel like i had the heaviest weight tooken off me.

"Im sorry, im so sorry for every thing" i whispered in her ear as she cried harder she didnt say anything she just hugged me tighter

Short chapter but i finally updated at least😂😂 so do you guys think kyrin should go back to garret or stay with blake.

Oh and i forgot alot that went on in the book so if i mess up just correct me in the comments.

Sorry for any mispells

Enjoy🙏👌👍