Shopping. ...

Kyrie pov.....

I woke up to two strong arms wrapped around my torso, at first I didn't know where I was but then it dawned on me that I was with Blake.

Trying to unwrap his arms from my body was hard considering that he's an alpha.
So instead I turned my body to face him, raising my hand I let my hand fall heavily on his face, which causes him to shoot out of bed looking for any sign of danger.

As soon as he was up I darted to the bathroom, doing my business I wash my hands and go back in Blake's room.
Walking in i see Blake laying on the bed about to fall back to sleep but once he hears me come in he looks up At me.

"Get ready im taking you shopping, he said.

You don't have to spend your money on me im....im fine with the clothes I have.. ...i mean when I get a job I can buy more, I stuttered out, god I hate it when I stutter ,it makes me feel weak and pathetic.

It's fine baby I have lots of money and you're my mate, ill do anything for you so go get ready.

Giving up I just go to where I left my duffle bag and get my undergarments and clothes and go to the bathroom.
Turning the shower on warm I get in and scrub my body clean.

After another ten minutes. I get out the shower and put my bra and panties on then putting my shirt and pants on which was just a plain black T-shirt and some jeans. I head back to Blake who is already ready he was whereing a white t-shirt that showed his muscles, and some dark blue with some Converses

" God he looks so good he makes me want to jump his bone right now, I thought to myself. Me and my wolf were howling in joy at the sight.
I was snapped out of my thoughts buy Blake snapping his fingers in front of my face.

Are you alright, he ask looking at me I could see the concern on his face. "Yea. ..yea in fine I said blushing as I thought back to what I was thinking.

Good are you ready to go now then he said smiling at me.
"Yea lets go i said returning the smile back at him.
Blake took my hand feeling the tingles go through my body made me shiver, Blake noticing my shiver looked down at me and smirked making me blush.

Lets go I said rolling my eyes at him.
Him leading the way as we walked hand in hand going down the stairs, some of the pack members nod there head in acknowledgment.

As he Opened the garage I saw so many cars there were, porches Bentley, motorcycles, Chargers and ,Lamborghinis. The garage was so huge you could probably fit like 15 cars in there.

Pick which one you wanna go in he said smiling down at me

Smiling I look around and spotted a red Porsche it was so cut I couldn't help but let out a girly squeal running to the car, I hear Blake chuckling as he get the keys coming over he unlocked the car and opened the door for me.

Thank you I said smiling.
He walked to his side and got in baging out of the garage we were off to the mall.

It was an awkward silence between us as we're driving.
Soooo....i said awkwardly, he looked up at me and smiled warming my hart,which relaxed me a bit.
Are you ready to be introduced to the pack once we get back,

Bewildered by that question I look up at him, well I don't think in ready to be introduced to the pack yet I mean what if the don't like me I said.

Of course they'll like you you're there Luna and the mate of there alpha they  wouldn't dare dislike you and if they do they better not fucking show it he said the last part kind of harsh.

As he was done with his speech. We were already pulling up to the mall parking lot findingba parking space he got out and came to open my door getting out i took his hand as he walked us to the entrance of the mall looking around I spot forever 21
And drags Blake there.