training

Kyrin pov....

Hooooooonk....hoonk..hooonk.
I fell off the bed on the cold hard bed looking up i see blake with a horn he jumped on the bed and looked down to where i had fallen with a wop sided smile.

"C'mon baby time for training so get read. he said while blowing the horn in my face again.

"Im gonna kick your ass blake i said dusting the imaginary dust off me i looked up at him my eyes going into slits like a sneaky cat.

"Since you like to wake me up why dont you be a fucking alarm clock i said as i jumped on the bed, as he was turning a round to leave i leaped off the bed and onto his back wich made him tumble down on the ground.

I was confused about where these athletic abilities came from i was never able to do that in my entire life but not only that i all of a sudden had way more confident then i did before.

"Get off of me i heard blake muffle from under me, he cursed but you couldn't really understand what he was saying since his face was smashed against the floor while i was sitting comfortably on top of his butt.

"You know you have a nice butt i said giggling" he pushed me of of him. "Yea i know i got it from my mama he said."

Getting up i headed to the closet to find something to wear i got a black sports bra and some nike leggings going to the bathroom i washed up with some new coconuts body wash blake got me getting out i dried of and put on my clothes. I decided to let my hair air dry. I sliped on some nike air max shoes and put my hair up in a ponytail. Walking out the door i went to the training ground and half the pack member was there.

Blake came running to me he was only wearing shorts and his half naked body was on show making my wolf jealous because of all the lustful stairs women were giving him i felt my body start to shake i let out a ferocious growl that shook the trees. This caused all the women to look away except for one and it was that slut bag i ran into.

Blake looked at me as if he was proud or something i dont know what he was proud of though.

"Why are you looking at me like that i asked him.

"No reason he smirked you just look sexy as hell when you're jealous he said licking his lips.

"Shut up gosh i said blushing i looked down at my feet as blake gave the rules on what to do.

"Every body find a person to battle with and once you're done run around the track he said pointing to a huge field with a track. Every one started finding someone to spar with. I was just standing there not knowing what to do. Blake had went to go train so i was by my self.

I felt a tap on my shoulder i turned a round to see the slut bag.
"What do u want cake faced,

"First of all my name is kaitlyn bitch. And since u think you're so damn better than every one how bout you go against me .

"Im fin...slapp) i couldn't get my word out as i felt a sting in the face i couldn't even handle my anger i felt my temper sky rocket and i knew i was on the verge of shifting my wolf was growling inside my head. I felt my bone start to crack and pain spread but i barley felt it through all the anger i was feeling i shifted into my beautiful wolf and then i lunged.

Lunging at her neck i was trying to get a quick take Down but she swiftly dodged my attack she tried to swipe her claws at me but i tumbled out the way. She lunged and i slid underneath her quickly grabbing the back of her neck with my elongated teeth i dragged her down to the grownd and i did to her what i did to that rougue and shook her clamping down harder i shooked her one good time before throwing her into the dirt like the trash she was.

😀😀😀😀
I hoped u guys liked my new update i wanted it to be a little anticlimactic