what is hope

K pov...

I have been locked in this stupid cell for i dont know how long. I lost count after the secong week every day they would have someone come in and syringe me with wolfs bain.

They now have me chained up to the wall because i tried to escape and every hour some one would come in and and beat the day light out of me it got so bad that i couldn't even stand up or keep my eyes open but yet the only thing that was going through my mind was blake.
   I know he's gonna come and save me but as more days pass by my hope started to dwindle.
Maybe he doesn't want me or maybe he's found someone else to be his mate instead.

"I heard the jingle of keys coming to my door my door was swung open and i came faced to face with a guard i had never seen this guard he must be new but he looked at me with warm eyes wich kinda confused me
Doesn't he supposed too hate me."

He shut the door and walked slow to as if he walked fast he would scare me away like a scared cat he kneeled down to my level.

"Are u ok, he asked me in a warm tone i didn't understand why he was talking nice to me, something was different about him he didn't seem like all the other gaurds.

"Why do you care i said.

"Because i wanna help you get out of here.

"You wanna help me i said surprisingly. But you could get in trouble and probably killed if Garrett finds out i warned him.

"Yea well thats a chance i would take, im sick of him torturing people just because he cant get what he wants so tomorrow im gonna come back with a plan but until then sit tight.

"I laughed a humorless laugh, its not like i can go any where i said.

I guess you're right he chuckles and leave.

Now im in here by my self i try to move but the chains would only dig into my skin. I really didn't kn what to do at this point i was so tired and hungry that i couldn't even lift my head up. And the only thing i was thinking was that a McDonald's burger sure does sound good right now.

I know..i know what u guys are thinking. Out of all the things to think about i decide to think about McDonald's but cut me some slack your girl need to eat.

Burning on my wrist took me out of my little rant. I look down to see the flower that had attached it self to me open up and what came out of it shocked shit out of me......

Dun.... dun..... dunnnnnnnn yea you guys are gonna have to wait till the next chapter to find out what came out the flower but if any of you guys want a shout out just put your name in the comments