@Kenzie

After going M.I.A. for the past 4 months; Annie Le Blanc has been found. She is the main suspect of a hit and run, an attempted murder and and the threats sent online and off. When confirmed it was Annie, as  an official 18 year old, Annie will be sent to prison for at least 10 years. That's the latest on Canada News.

Everyone sat silent. No one wanted Annie gone at first, she was their best friend, or so they thought. As much as this hurt them they had to move on. And so they did.

Third Person P.O.V

Johnny called Hayden as soon as he watched the news.

When Hayden answered on the third rang Johnny let it all out.

"Hayden! Man, did you see?! They finally caught her!" Johnny let out a fist pump up in to the air. But his best friend didn't have the same reaction.

It was only silent. Silence rang through the phone as no one was even there.

"Hayden?" Johnny asked again.

Hayden cleared his throat softly. "Uh, yeah, I heard. That's great, man! I gotta go I'll talk to you later," Hayden hung up the phone and left.

Johnny knew his bestfriend. He knew he wasn't alright. So he called Kenzie to let her know he would be spending the day with Hayden.

Liked by: Brynnrumfallo, Haydensummerall, William, and 8,578,843 others

Tagged: @ Brynnrumfallo

Caption: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYNNY-BOO!!!! I love you gorgeous girl!! Happy 19th gorgeous!!❤❤

Comments:

Brynnrumfallo: Thank you, babeeeee❤ I love you!!

Laurenorlando88: Brynnyboo's birthday happy birthday pretty one

@ Brynnrumfallo replied to @ Laurenorlando88 Thanks girlieeee!!

William: Happy birthday, Brynn 💙

Carsonlueders: Happy birthday, baby❤

@ Kenzie replied to @ Carsonlueders  EXCUSE ME WHAT!?!?!?! 

@ Laurenorlando88 YEAH WHAT!?!?!?!

Babyariel: Happy birthday!! 💕💕

A couple of chapters left now that Annie has been arrested! I love you all so much I hope you enjoyed this chapter and book!! Please stay safe and healthy!!
VOTE AND COMMENT !!!

Xoxo, Zoey!❤