@Kenzie

Caption: Decided to do my makeup for the day

Caption: Decided to do my makeup for the day... hope you like it! ❤

Liked by: Johnny, Sophiarose, Laurenorlando88, and 9,533,567 others.

Comments:

Johnny: WOAH!!! DAMN THAT'S MY BABY!!! MINE. M.I.N.E. Y'ALL I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHE BE MY FREAKING QUEEN!! SHE BY HYPIN ME UP!! DANG BABY!! 😍😍❤😍🔥🔥

Sophiarose: Please answer my texts.

BrynnRumfallo: Anyone else obsessed with Johnny's comment? Just me? Okay.

Laurenorlando88: Will!! How come you aren't like this?!?!?! @ William

William: Dang @ Johnny you see what you do! None of us will top you...

Private Message between Sophia and Kenzie:

Kenzie: What do you want? I don't got long.

Sophia: Mackenzie. Please listen. I was always jealous of you. I mean why shouldn't I've been? You're beautiful, you have great friends, an amazing boyfriend, I mean Johnny is incredible I've always liked him. That's why I was jealous and tried to do anything to get him away from you. I'm sorry I swear. When I heard about your accident I came to the hospital to warn the rest of your friends because Annie isn't going to rest. She will do whatever she needs to get Johnny. She... She said she'll do the most to kill you. As long as you're out of the picture she won't hurt the others. And she wants me to do it. That accident she did it. I know everyone knows now. But she's attempting to hurt you while you guys go to your spot this weekend. I'll be there. So don't go. Fake being sick whatever it takes she'll be there you'll be somewhere else safe.

Kenzie: Why are you doing this Sophia?

Sophia: Because I know how it feels like having someone wanting you dead. Didn't you feel that way toward me? No one deserves to be murdered for having a crush on the other. I love you Kenzie. (As friends) I have an amazing boyfriend. ❤

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So... still hate Sophia?

GUYS!!! 101K READS ON THIS BOOK!!! 101K!!! I WAS BAWLING!! LIKE I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING.... YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING INCREDIBLE AND I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY!! THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME REACH 101K AND I NOW HAVE 375 FOLLOWERS! MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IS DECEMBER 23RD CAN WE TRY REACHING 400 FOLLOWERS BY THEN? Until Next time love you all!! .

Xoxo- Zoey!!