@Kenzie

Caption: I'm crazy 4 u! ❤😍

Liked by: Johnny, Laurenorlando88, Brynnrumfallo, and 9,085,578 others.

Comments:

Johnny: Gimme a kisssssss!!! ❤❤

Badzachx: Kenzie you better cover your stomach. @ Kenzie

Laurenorlando88: Anna Clendening's songs are the best.

BrynnRumfallo: You guys are honestly my favorite couple ever!!

Babyariel: Kenzie don't listen to @ Badzachx

Badzachx: @ Babyariel you'll see who you're going to listen to tonight.

CarsonLueders: Kinky @ Badzachx @ Babyariel

Private Messages between Carson and Brynn:

Carson: Hey

Brynn: Oh hi!

Carson: So... I don't know if you know but umm I really like you. Like so much and I wanna know of you'd like to go out sometime...?

Brynn: Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh BRB!!

Carson: Wait, what's your answer?

Brynn: Idk I have to txt the girls!

Girlzzzzz Groupchat❤💕

Brynnie: SKSSKSKSKSKSISKWKSHSBWJQOSHBTKWAIJWB3BEEUSAIOSEJTNSLAV

Lolo: Umm... hi to you too?

Kenz: Brynn you good??

Soph: Carson probably texted her and asked her out.

Brynnie: Tf? How'd you know?

Soph: A guess...

Brynnie: Okkkkkk well yeah he texted me asked me out I told him I'd text him when you guys give me an answer.... soooooooo what do I say?

Lolo: Well, first, chill. Then, tell him you will go out with him, only.... if he promises to ask you to be his gf.

Kenz: Yeah that's good.

Soph: Mhmm what Lauren said but don't say it like right away. Just like hint you want to be his gf and you don't want it to be a fling.

Soph:Anddddd Kenz what's wrong..?

Kenz: Nothing.

Lolo:Don't lie to us.

Kenz: Fine you wanna know what's up!?!?

Kenz: Johnny and I got into this huge argument over something I think is stupid now. Okay? And I said some stuff that was really rude. Okay so I'm sorry I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. I love you guys. But I'm off of Social Media for now.

Back to Brynn and Carson:

Brynn: Okay I'm back. And yes, I'll go out with you.

Carson: Great! Tonight at 7? I'll pick you up.

Brynn: Really?

Carson:Yeah. I got something really important to ask you.

Hey lovesssssss soooooooo.... new chapter!! I'll try posting by this Saturday. Nowwwww, if you guys know I have a second account Zoeyswriting and I just recently posted my first Teen book "The Boy With The Mask." Can you guys please give it some love? I'd truly appreciate that.

Xoxo- Zoey ❤❤