@Johnny @Kenzie

3rd Person P.O.V

Quick recap: Annie has always been in love with Johnny. Sophie was never the bad person. Annie tried killing Kenzie as an act if revenge and has been M.I.A. since then. So, enjoy !

"All rise for Judge Janice." The voice rang through the court room.

"Annie LeBlanc has been found guilty of attempted murder, a scene where she fled after committing a hit-and-run, and the threats sent online and off. As an official 18 year old, Annie will be sent to prison for at least 10 years, and would only be out after the 10 years regardless of good behavior."

The gavel was banged and we all left.

"Wow," Kenzie breathed out.

"That was crazy," Lauren replied, coming to Kenzie's side and wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Yeah, Hayden you okay, bud?" William asks next as he looks at Hayden with a concerned look.

Hayden nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay, I'm sorry Kenz this all happened to you, but I'm glad it's over." No one believed he was okay.

They all knew he was heart broken to say the least.

The girl he loved, was always in love with someone else. That someone else being one of his best friends.

"Hey, guys I'm just going to go home. It's been a long couple of hours, I'm sorry." Hayden bid them good-bye as he walked away.

"Guys, we need to check up on him. I think this is hitting him harder than the rest of us," Brynn commented as she cuddled up to Carson.

"Brynn's right, guys. What if he goes on the wrong path all because of Annie? He's our best friend we can't let that happen to him." Carson spoke up next.

Everyone agreed.

"So, could we catch up with him and take him out with us to celebrate?" William asks.

"Yeah, you guys meet up with us, I'm going to go and have a talk with him," Johnny informed them as he loosened his white buttoned up shirt and started running down the stairs.

"Hayden," Johnny yelled when he saw his brunette friend walking the curve.

Hayden looked at Johnny and broke down.

"I know, buddy. I know. Let it all out. I got you I'm here." Johnny whispered hugging his best friend.

Out of all the guys, Hayden will always be Johnny's closest best friend. They've always been with even other through thick and thin, and they've understood each other best always. It wasn't unusually for them to be seen like this.

Usually, whenever one of them had a problem instead if telling others they tell each other and heal with each other. It's what made them grow as brothers and made their bond stronger.

"How could I have been so naive, John? I loved her. I gave her everything. I thought I did," He whispered the last part as he began to sob more.

"Come on, brother. Wipe those tears off your face, you're a strong man. Let me post a random picture of us on Instagram, no one has got to know what we just went through." Johnny shook hands with Hayden and scrolled through his phone.

"Hey how about that one?" Hayden points one out and they both nodded. Johnny edited whatever he needed to and posted it on Instagram.

Liked by: Haydensummerall, William, Lauren, and 9,646,627 others

Caption: My number one, always.

Tagged: @ Haydensummerall

Comments have been disabled.

Hey hey hey!! Long chapter hope you enjoyed it! I thought that the problem with Annie should've finally been solved, so yeah. Stay safe due to the virus, okay, loves? I'm out if school until April 15th so that's why I've been posting a chapter for each of my books this week. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, like and comment.

I love you guys,  xoxo, Zoey!❤