@Johnny

Caption: Hey guys this is going to be really hard to write

Caption: Hey guys this is going to be really hard to write... but I know Kenzie would've wanted this.

Kenzie has been in a terrible accident. She's currently in coma. We don't know for how long.

This is depressing. I love her alot. And I'm scared to lose her. I'd die if anything happens to her.

I can't go further into what's wrong with her but I'd like if everyone can keep her in their prayers.

Please Kenz if you ever get the chance of reading this know I love you. I love you deeply. Please don't leave me.

You're such a beautiful/ gorgeous person inside and out. And I love you for that. I'll stay with you until you wake up I don't care if it'll take days, weeks, months I'm staying because I know you would've done the same. I told you I'd cry writing this...

I love you to the moon and stars and everyone freaking place further away from Earth and back.

I love you Kenz!! ❤❤❤

Liked by: Lauren, William, AnnieLeBlanc, and 9,478,743 others.

Comments have been disabled.

Groupchat:

Cars: Bro what the hell? How come none of us knew??

Lolo: Carson please don't start John hasn't left the hospital in days.

Ans: You knew about this to? Gosh Lauren is there anything else you've been hiding from us? Maybe you and Hayden acting up?

John: THAT'S IT! ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!! I'M SICK OF ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW! MY GIRLFRIEND THE FREAKING LOVE OF MY LIFE IS IN COMA!! SO ANS AND CARS YES LAUREN KNEW! THAT PICTURE KENZ LAST POSTED. YEAH WHEN SHE LEFT MY HOUSE THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED. I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MY PHONE IN DAYS. I TOLD MY FAMILY TO KEEP IT IN FOR NOW UNTIL I HAVE THE COURAGE TO POST IT. SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP TAKING THIS OUT ON LAUREN! AND ANS SHUT THE HELL UP!! YOU AND HAYDEN AREN'T EVEN DATING AND LAUREN LOVES WILLIAM AND I LIKE THEM TOGETHER. SO NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!! AND IF YOU'RE A TRUE FRIEND YOU'D STOP TALKING!!!

Johnny left the Groupchat.