@Johnny

Caption:  Pretty skies but I'm still looking at you

Caption:  Pretty skies but I'm still looking at you... ❤😍

Liked by: Haydensummerall, Maddieorlando, William, and 8,578,586 others.

Comments:

Kenzie: BABYYYY YOU SO DAMN HOT!!! ❤❤😍😍

Laurenorlando88: Big brother!!

Merorlando: My handsome boy!! ❤

Carsonlueders: Them skies dope though!!

Brynnrumfallo: Yeah... it's really pretty!!

Sophiarose: Hey!! Photo credits!!

Annieleblanc: EXCUSE ME!?!?^

Maddieziegler: Johnny freaking Orlando if you cheated on my damn sister I will murder you myself!!!

Dalevorlando: John what are you doing to Kenzie? She is the only one we love with you! And either way Sophia hurt Kenzie

Merorlando: I'm sorry John but I'll allow Maddie to kill you! I mean look at what she commented then when she reads all these comments to you with the girl that hurt her really badly!!!

Darianorlando: I'm upset with you...

Private Message between John and Kenz:

Kenz: I trusted you with my damn life!! You freaking betrayed me and my trust...!

John: Kenz I'm not cheating on you!!

Kenz: no, because the caption and her being there doesn't mean anything.

John: I went there alone I needed space to think! I don't know how but she found me there then I asked her rudely what she wanted she kept saying me I told her I don't like her over and over again she's like okay at least let me take a picture of you. I was like okay she took a picture of me then captioned it Kenz you mean the absolute world to me you really think I'd cheat on you??

Kenz: I don't know John... I just need a little space

John: KENZ BUT I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU!!

This message has not been sent due to the person blocking you.

Kenzie's P.O.V

I threw my phone in the bed after blocking him and I cried. I just cried.

He says he didn't cheat but I've been cheated on my whole life I don't know how to tell if they're lying or not anymore.

I just need space...

Wrong Number is out!!! Thank you for everyone who voted!!!