113

I didn't proof read this

I went back to my room with Dez and noen and they put on grown ups

"you can watch this movie over and over again?"
Noen asked

"she can watch grown ups and grown ups 2 over and over again"
Dez said

"it never gets boring, it's funny, it has the best actors all together in one movie!"
I said and noen and Dez laughed

Noen grabbed an extra blanket and pillow and latex down on the couch that was in the room and Dez along with Troy and I laid down on our own beds watching the movie and we all went to sleep halfway through it

~The boys~
"Bro why would you say that shit to her"
Roshaun said

"cause Malcolm doesn't even say anything to her or do anything to her"
Mattia said

"but you still don't say some shit like that. Josh kidnapped her touched her in places she didn't want to be touched abused her and you tell her that? All y/n has ever been to you is nice. She never says some shit that traumatized you to you has she? But get you bring up when you mentally and physically bullied her and when someone kidnapped her?"
Kairi said

"all y/n had eve wanted for for all of us to be happy and you can't seem to see that?"
Alvaro said

"she doesn't show that she wants us to be happy"
Mattia said

"your kidding right? She forgave us for bullying her Mattia? She forgave you for hurting her! She wrote you letters apologizing to you for something she didn't do wrong! You only started bullying g her because she broke up with you and you were to of a pussy to let it go"
Alejandro said

"if I would have known the second you hit her I would have flown done to Jersey and beat you myself"
Alvaro said

"you would have down the same suit Kairi and Alejandro did. Listen to me"
Mattia said

"none of y'all would have laid a finger on her if I would have known. Y/n is like my little sister, you lay a fucking finger on her and I'll be at your ass. And I should beat your asses for hurting her. Cause no one disrespects my sister, so Mattia get your act together cause what your doing to her is not right! Cause all she cares about is you guys being happy, she puts all of us before herself"
Roshaun said

Mattia realized what he did wrong,what he said to her. What that made y/n feel

"what did I do? she, she hates me"
Mattia said crying

"she doesn't hate you. No get out and go to her"
Kairi said

"it's 2am. She's asleep. And like I said she's mad"
Matti said

"just go. say Kairi threw you off the bed and at least be with her cause I'm not gonna be surprised if she breaks up with you"
Roshaun said

"Also we gotta leave cause this is noens room"
Alejandro said

Mattia got up wiped his tears away and got up walking to y/n's room knocking on the door

~Y/n~
I was asleep but was woken up by a couple knocks on the door, I got up rubbing my eyes and looked through the peep hole seeing Mattia? I opened the door and he just looked at me

"what do you want?"
I said

"I know you hate me right now, but Kairi kicked me off the bed and there's no more blankets so I can sleep on the floor. Please can I just sleep with you on the bed for tonight?"
He asked

I was still half asleep. Should I?

"fine"
I said walking away while Mattia followed me

I got into the bed covering myself with the blanket and Mattia laid down beside me. I shut my eyes but I heard a sniffle. I looked over at Mattia

"sorry"
He said

"are you crying?"
I asked

He just looked away and I scooted closer to him and sat down

I grabbed his face wiping away his tears.

We both laid back down he laid his head on my which hugging me