18

Mattia had finished writing the letter, saying what he felt he needed to say to y/n. How sorry he was for everything he did to her.

Roshaun-alright let's go to her house

The boys left Mattia's house and walked over to y/n's house. Mattia was nervous to give her the letter. What was y/n gonna do?
The boys entered y/n's house and walked upstairs to her room.

They saw her there, laying in her bed with sweats and a big hoodie with the blanket over her body. She was asleep. She looked as if she has been crying for days.

Mattia-what are we gonna do? She's sleeping?
He looked over at her. How he thought she was so pretty sleeping.
Roshaun-wake her ass up. I didn't come all the way from Florida to have her asleep all day!
He walked up to y/n shaking her awake
Y-what?!
She stretched her arms and legs rubbing her eyes
Y-what are you guys doing here?
Ale-talk. It's been a week and Mattia has something for you
Y-I don't want it
Kairi-the box you gave him. At the bottom of it there was a paper with rules you! wrote.
Alvaro-and rule number 5 was-
Y-write and apology letter. I know
Alvaro-give it to her Mattia

Mattia walked up to y/n that was now sitting up on her bed. He handed her the letter and she opened it reading it
The letter he wrote said

Dear Y/n
I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ran away the night you broke up with me. I was happy with you, it's just every time I was with you alone, I would get nervous. I wouldn't know what to do. But you broke up with me and I ran away from you. I took Alvaro and Roshaun to the airport and went back home crying on my bed. Not answering your calls or texts. I was so mad you broke my heart when all I did I was love you. I guess I didn't show it enough. I told Kairi and Alejandro that I broke up with you and when we went back to school we became friends with the popular people and we left you behind. I hated you for what did to me. I hated that you left me, so I left you. I started bullying you and made Kairi and Alejandro do it too. They didn't want to, I forced them. I thought by hurting you would make me feel better but it didn't. It made me feel worse. I loved you and you left me. I was so mad that I started physically bullying you, hitting you. You were one of the people I knew I could trust. You were there for me when we all got bullied. I don't know what I could do without you y/n. I've never stopped loving you. You mean so much to me. I love you y/n. I'll always love you.
-Mattia

Your eyes began to water. But you quickly wiped them away. Not wanting to show them what you really felt. Not wanting to show any  emotion. Handing Mattia back the letter

Mattia-so?
Y-where's the pie?
Mattia-w-what?
Y-the pie. If I don't forgive you. I get pied. Remember?
Kairi-y/n?
I looked over at Kairi
Y-I'd rather get pied
Ale-why?
Y-if I meant so much to him. He wouldn't have done what he did to me for the last 2 years. The last 2 years! I've been bullied verbally and physically because of him!. Because I broke up with him cause I thought he wasn't happy! He didn't let me finish what I wanted to say and ran away! pushing me away! He meant so much to me, all of you guys did! All you guys still mean everything to me! I just want you to be happy. You just have to be happy without me.
Kairi-but we need you y/n
Y-if didn't need me the past two years. Then you don't need me know
Mattia-so you'd rather get pied than forgive me?!
Y-without hesitation. I just, I can't forgive you right now Mattia
He ran out the door
Y-you guys should go check up on him.

I laid back on my bed. Covering myself with my blanket and crying again. I loved Mattia more than I loved myself. But every time I see him the happy memories came back. Then they turn black and I see the bruises he had left on my body.

So fuck Celia for what she did to our baby boy Kairi

So fuck Celia for what she did to our baby boy Kairi. He deserves better.