15

Mattias POV
I woke up with my arms wrapped around y/n. I know she was drunk but I wasn't thinking and I really wanted her. She tried leaving my house but I didn't want her to, until my mom came in and she ran out the door. I was thinking about why I hit her. She doesn't deserve any of this and I still hurt her. The boys invited me to her house and I said I'll go in a bit. I walked over to her house and knocked on her door. She opens it and went into the kitchen. I walked over to her and she ran to the door getting the pizza. We went back into her room with the boys Troy and Dez. I layed on her bed while she layed next to Troy. Me and him started arguing and she took me to the bathroom we argued and I kissed her saying I was sorry but she didn't forgive me and kicked me out. I wish I can go back in time and stop myself from running away from her.

I heard the front door ring. I walked over to the door opening it. Seeing ale and kairi

Kairi-hey Mattia
I smiled forcefully
Ale-you okay?
Mattia-no I think imma just stay here. I don't feel like doing anything.

I shut the door on them. Going back into my room, just laying there thinking. Thinking about her. How I ruined everything

Kairi and the rest of the boys went over to y/n house. Knocking on the door and Dez opened it

Roshuan-where's y/n?
Dez-she locked herself in her room. She's not letting anyone in.
Aloe-why not?
Dez-don't know?
Ale-mattia has been like that too.
Kairi-we tried going over to his house and he shut the door on us. He's not answering our calls or messages

I walked out my room looking at everyone. I heard them taking and just wanted to be alone.

Y-hey guys. Do you think you can can just leave me alone. Please?
My eyes watering
Dez-yea. Call me if anything

I just nodded while they left my house. I went back into my room laying on my bed watching TV but couldn't stop thinking about how hurt he felt apologizing to me. I didn't forgive him. I don't want to if he really wanted me to forgive he had to prove it. As I thought about it more I realized I had a box that had some of his things. I got the box from under my bed and put on some shoes. Walking to his house to give him the box. I had to get it over with. I had to face him. I had to let him go.