kiss me ✿ polo villada⋆

YOU couldn't stop crying

YOU couldn't stop crying. Your chest heaved and your heart swelled as you sobbed on your couch, phone clutched tightly in your hands. You were just about finish looking through Instagram when you saw it, your ex boyfriend- Guzman got back with Lucrecia. You didn't want to believe it, but the proof laid right there on your phone to see along with the rest of the world.

The break up between you two fucked you up mentally for weeks, so confused why you guys couldn't last. At first you thought it because his sister, Marina, was murdered and he couldn't handle a relationship right now. The break up was decision and you respected it. You had no choice but to, he lost his sister.

You wanted to do anything but cry right now, but you couldn't even leave your place on the couch, even when you heard your doorbell ring. You were going to ignore it, but it continued to ring, making you grow agitated enough to force you to stand up and stomp over to the door. You instantly swung it open, it hopes it was Guzman on the other side of the door so you could just punch him, but it wasn't.

It was Polo.

He held a grin and a couple of shopping bags, though when he met your eyes, his smile dropped, "Y/n," He paused, scanning your frame and how saddened you look, "What happened?"

"Guzman happened, again." You whimpered and walked away from the door so he could come in and shut the door behind him. Polo was your best friend and he knew by those simple words what was wrong. You guys been friends longer than him and Carla been dating and for years, people it assumed you two looked more into a relationship than Carla and him when they were together.

You plopped back down in your seat on the couch, watching your best friend dig into the bags he brought to pull out two beers being walking over to you on to the couch. He hands you a beer and keep one for himself as he sat down next to you and just stared at you. You wipe away your tears, but Polo had seen you at worst times before. He was always the one to pick you up after Guzman hurt you, and thankfully he came in at the right time.

Without words, he takes back the bottle he gave you to open it for you before opening his own, both of you quick to take sips from them. He the laughed lowly as you chugged your beer only to cringe when you took the bottle from your lips to wipe your mouth.

"So you saw the picture?" Polo asked, absentmindedly.

You nodded, messing with the bottle in your hand, "Yeah, and so did 300 and more people." You rubbed yourself forehead in anger, "He didn't even have the decency to tell me beforehand. He let me find out by a dumb post that Lu posted. I thought that-" You begin to choke up, but try to suppress your incoming tears, "I thought that he loved me enough to do that."

Polo immediately opened his arms and you practically leaped into them, no longer trying to hold back your cries. He took away both beers and set them on the table so he could hug you fully and gently stroke your hair, "Y/n, it's going to be okay.."