closet ✿ ander muñoz

(warning: ander is straight in this imagine)

THE news said that it would be a storm tonight- a big one. Warnings on every news channel, telling people to take precautions, to stay indoors until the storm passes which no one knew when.

"Damn," Lu uttered as she watched the news on her couch. You look up from your phone and at the tv, drawing your brows together.

"I guess I should head home then," You tell her, but Lu quickly shakes her head.

"No I think we should all stay here until it passes," Lu advised, looking at your friends that either sat in the living room or kitchen. Guzman sat next to Lu, already cuddled up into her as Polo and Carla were in the kitchen pouring themselves something to drink. The only people who weren't remotely close to one another was you and Ander.

He groaned to himself, his arms crossed as he stared out the window, seeing the storm approach us. He was supposed to go buy weed from Omar today, but now that he couldn't, that was one reason he was irritated. The other reason was that you were getting on his last nerve. A few minutes before Lu turned on the tv, you and him were arguing about the most stupidest things- like the last slice of pizza. You guys never got along, and neither of you cared besides the friend group who hated when they argued.

Ander nor you knew when this little feud began, but you knew you didn't like him because of his attitude. He was more bipolar than your own best friend, Guzman, and you didn't like that. You frowned just at the thought of it.

"Guys, let's play a game." Polo suggested from the kitchen and Ander scoffed.

"If it's a game where y/n takes the last of everything in the house than she's definitely going to win," Ander snarled and you immediately turn your head over to him.

"Get fucked, Ander." You snapped, flipping him off, "And if you must know, I asked if anyone wanted the last slice before I grabbed it."

"You didn't ask me." Ander claimed and you rolled your eyes as everyone in the room groaned at the petty conversation.

"I didn't know you were in the bathroom, you idiot!" You exclaimed, repeating that for the third time today, "I don't keep track of where ever you go."

"Well, I wanted that slice and I told everyone in the room that before I went to the bathroom," He explained to you and you let out a huff as thunder began to erupt outside.

"How many times do I have to tell that I didn't hear you?" You groaned loudly, standing up from the couch, "God, are you deaf now?"

"Are you?" He retorted, also standing up from the couch, though once he did, he towered over you, "Since you claim you didn't hear me."

"Well no one stopped me as I ate the slice, but you. Why don't you go tell everyone else?" You seethed, looking up at him, his 6'1" figure very noticeable to your 5'6" figure.

"Because they didn't eat it!"

"You're literally acting like an ass right now over a slice of pizza, Ander." You call him out and he kissed his teeth, a smug look on his face.

"Well, you've been a bitch since day one, so," He then shrugged carelessly and you clenched your jaw before rolling your eyes again and storming out the room. You weren't pissed, but you were annoyed as you went into Lu's guest room. You quickly rested your body on the bed, hearing only the thunder clap outside.

He called me a bitch, you thought. He calls you a lot of names, like 'idiot', 'dumb for brains', 'shithead', and his favorite 'piece of shit', which he got from you, but he never called you a bitch. You felt like he went a bit too far over this slice of pizza that everyone practically had their fair share of, though you realize he didn't even have slice. Still, you thought again, he called me a bitch.