for starters.
I AM NO PRO. I never did imagines before but I do have a hell of of a lot of plot ideas that circle around one thing I thought at 4 in the morning.
secondly.
SMUT. I will try but that won't mean I will succeed. If you read my books you know I ain't with that shit (like I'm with it but I'm too puss to write it out- my imagination can run WILDDD though).
thirdly.
If you think I'm bad at writing smut, imagine when I write bxb or gxg smut- I don't think you would want to be mortified by me so I think I'm going to keep it to just gxb despite my inner cries. I might change my mind though.
fourthly.
Since my imagination is like everywhere, some of these imagines might not even be circled on moments of the show- I.e: Valerio and Reader would be pirates and fucking on a pirate ship or something idk. Just be prepared for some possibly weird plots, but also the fact that I might write about the cast instead of the characters they play.
fifthly.
I NEVER WROTE IN SECOND PERSON. Never in my 5 years of being on here have I tried writing in second person (aka "You" instead of "I/We/He/She/They"), so I'm putting my guard down and letting you fix me on any writing errors you see because I think I will have the tendency to write "I" here and there.
sixthly.
I AM OPEN TO IDEAS. Please please pleaseee recommend or request an idea because I love challenges and though I have a lot of ideas, I want to hear what you guys think and what you want to see from this book.
seventhly.
This book is for Elite, it used to be for Money Heist as well, but I changed my mind
And this ⋆ little ass Star is for smut (just to prepare you shit might go down and shit might be cringy so you can't sue me for your trauma)

Okay I think I'm done for now, I will add on probably if I thought of more stuff