chapter 20

Rose was sitting on her bed thinking of how to get her phone back from Dante. She had forgotten that he still had her phone from earlier and she didn't take it back on their way home. That reminded her of the scene that happened a few hours before. She chuckled at his jealousy finding it cute.

She knocked on his door waiting for a few seconds before it opened. Her throat dried at the sight as all air escaped her lungs. He was freshly showered and was wearing nothing but sweat pants. His chest was bare for her to run her hands over. Oh no! What was she thinking? Stupid dirty thoughts get out of my mind, she thought before mentally slapping herself. She remembered she was here for a purpose. But her mind blanked when her eyes met his.

He was looking at her with hooded eyes. Because surely he had caught her checking him out which got him excited in his lower regions. He had a look of desire and hunger in his eyes. He wanted her to be his in every way. But he wouldn't do anything anytime soon. He wanted their first time to be special.
But the seductress made it so hard to control himself. Especially when her legs, arms and her collar bone were on display in the silk satin night dress she was wearing.

He slowly trailed his eyes down her body as if memorizing her curves. The look of desire in his eyes made her stomach flutter with excitement. As soon as he came back to reality from his internal battle, he pulls her in and had her pinned against the wall. Bringing his face close to her, his breath tickled her skin. But he doesn't touch her. The sensation was enough to make every cell in her body to come alive.

She closed her eyes momentarily and inhaled his sweet scent. The purpose for which she came in his room was long gone. Their eyes met again as he gently brushed his lips across her neck. She involuntarily grew soaking wet.
He knew the kind of effect he had on her and without wasting another second, he smashed his lips on her.

But this kiss was so different. It was passionate and possessive at the same time. Then it grew sensual and soft. He sucked on her lips, nipping and literally drinking from them like a thirsty man who had gone without water for days. It felt as if their lips were made for each other. Her hands found their way into his hair. His chest was tightly pressed against hers and he could feel the outline of her assets.

Finally after what felt like hours, he broke apart but only to whisper something to her with her lips still brushing against his.
"I need to try something," he pleaded desperately with hunger, asking for her permission and one determined look from his eyes had her nodding her head yes.
Still breathless form their activities, he pulled her lips back on his and his hand went down to grab her butt. He pried her lips open with his tongue and her mind suddenly went haywire. If it was not for his tight hold, she would have collapsed and fainted. This was the first time someone had kissed her so thoroughly. Tongue to tongue. She tried to keep up with him but soon lost herself when his tongue met hers and folded together. She trembled in his hold as her knees buckled at the sensation. Her mind went hazy.

A moan escaped her mouth on its own accord as something stirred in her stomach. She had never done this before. But neither had he. But that didn't mean he had never imagined himself doing this with the love of his life. He had imagined way more than this and already had everything planned out.

His tongue caressed hers as he kept on kissing her. So this is what a French kiss feels like, she thought kissing him back with the same intensity. She was losing her senses with his touch. He tasted every corner, every inch of her mouth and was instantly addicted to the taste. Literally strawberries and honey. Raising his hand from her lover back and resting it behind her neck he pulled her even closer and this time took her tongue into his own mouth. His other hand roamed her back freely as she stuck to him like second skin. He felt every inch of her body. His hand kept massaging her lower back.