(reupload) Eight xo

Dior

"Ai Lei, bitch is that you?" I shout seeing a male and female figure walk closer to where Torture and I were sitting. (Yes, hes Torture right now cause hes pissing me off)

"Oh shit Dior what you doing here b." Leilani jogs over to me and Torture giving me a hug. "Me and Jermaine came together I didnt know you were here." She now takes notice of me and Torture sitting together and nudges my shoulder winking.

"Aw swear your here with Jermaine thats so cute man." I really didnt care I was still trying to wrap my mind around the fact the stupid nigga is dragging me around the cinema like a dog.

Jermaine

As me and Leilani walk towards the back of the cinema we spot Tyrone sitting at the back with Dior. I dap up Tyrone and give him a 'we gotta move smart'
look which he mustve acknowleged as he lifted up his top to reveal his zombie rambo.

"Wys Dior you alright yeah?" I ask spudding her.

She looked up and forced a smile on her face spudding me back. Yeah, Tyrone has definetly already pissed her off.

Me and Lei took our seats close to them, laid back and watch the movie. I was trying to convince myself that we could chill in opp ends comfy because its not like Wood Green man would try get onto us or nothing but I just wanted to try and go a day with no pasa.

****

"Fuckk." I let out a sly moan as Leilani was playing my dick. She was moving so moist bare teasing man like Im some dickhead.

"Shush man. Im tryna watch the movie and your making noise like a kid." Leilani kissed her teeth at me still tickling my fucking balls.

"Infact get on your knees youve dun pissed me off with your verbal."

"Oh honey." She looked at me smiling. Moving like Harley Quinn fam some booky bitch. "I dont think so." She sang and cupped the back of my head in her hands looking at me with lust in her eyes.

"Ill bend you over right now if your not careful you know. Tryna have man get blue balls."

"She laughed and zipped up my jeans continuing on watching the movie."

*buzz*

My phone started vibrating in my pocket.

I looked at my phone and it read dezz one of the young gs that shot for me.

I picked up my phone with so much vex cause he was interupting my chill time with bae.

"Talk."

"....."

"Yh im with Torture."

"....."

"What do you mean WGM know were here?"

"....."

"Nah I have a wap in the car and Torture is carrying a blade." I said causing Leilani to look at me in confusion.

"....."

"Im with a ting and so is Tyrpne."

"....."

"Say nothing then g. Call the rest of the mandem and tell them to arrange somewhere for these girls to go."

I ended the call and let out a long sigh that I didnt even know I was holding in.

"You lot are NPK arent you?" Leilani asks bringing me back to reality after realising juice is gonna get spilled tonight.

"Nah were Farm." I answered bluntly tryna deep the news.