Five xo

Dior

"Ay wat? Are you man tryna fight cause I can record Im not really in the mood to fight." I look at Tianna laughing.

"Nah lets just bully her init." Tianna shouts as we cross the road going over to Chantel.

"You alright b, what you telling me?" Tianna smirks at Chantel. She was moving hella shook like she was gonna throw up ou of fear or something. I was confused cause when she was telling me about how her brothers are on shit and shes going to get them onto us, she definitely wasng having the same energy.

"What you doing here though?" Ashanti asked Chantel.

"You man should cut before I bug out and slit your mums thigh." Chantel kissed her teeth and started walking away.

"Woah bake bro." I flutter my lashes in confusion. "No way are you chatting saying your gonna do up my mum. Ai Lei!"

Leilani just landed Chantel one fat bang and she fell to the floor." Take off your fucking eyelashes and sunglasses you aint on piss g. You aint no bad b dickhead." Leilani starts shouting and clapping her hands like shes going to lose it.

See Leilani is a fucking scrapper and I cant lie once she gets started, you cant really stop her.

"Nah infact your going home naked what is this?" Ashanti points at her laughing.

"You man know we have a motive and your stripping girls lowe it, we aint mandem." I remind all the girls.

"Dior you boring bitch, were just having fun leave usss." Leilani cracks.

"Mmm, your phone please babe? Since we cant strip you, might aswell rob you." Tianna reaches into her bag and takes out her phone. "LOL your some brke bitch."

"Dats our bus lets go bro." I shout crossing the road.

"Bye hoe mwah."

"Dickhead mums your lucky the bus is here." Leilani and Ashanti shout.

"You girls are pissed. You wanna lay hands on me allie? Its just gonna get long."

"LOL. Suck your mudda." Tianna shouts as we hop onto the bus.

****

Pull up, pull up and dump off, dump off
Twist up your waist and jump off, jump off
Free up, free up that number
Oh my God, look at that bumper, wha' the bomba? (Mhm-mhm)
Drip like my chain, shake that arse, it's insane
Very sexy, Keisha, Becky

Me and the girls were just vibing out on the bus. Living our best life. We dont get to do this much but when we do It brings back the memories and why were all friends.

Addi teacha
And a Spice
Every gyal grab a man
and every man grab a gyal
man to man gyal to gyal thats wrong
scorn dem
all wen a night your pussy feel like sun hot
when you come inna mi ramping shop
mek sure you know how fi wuk and anuh chat you a chat.

"Shit bro this is me." Tianna screams out of nowhere.

"Im with you." Leilani adds. They each jump on me and Ashanti's lap.

"Here we go again." I roll my eyes and sigh to myself.

Cah me haffi wine pon di cocky like dis
Kartel spin me like a satellite dish
Deal wid yuh breast like mi crushing irish
Spice I neva…

They begin bruking, tictoking, shaking and whining ther bums on me and Ashanti. We just turned to look at eachother and started looking at eachother laughing. We started gassing them up, controlling them. All of the white people were eyeing us up on the bus but we didnt care loool.

"This is our stop girls, press the buzzer lets cut."

We stepped out quite simple cause getting over dressed is long you know.

                                                                                       Clearly not them but Im sure you people can imagine x

"Its like a 5 minute walk up the hill from here guys."

"Leilani mums life if they rape us in this house ill shank you when we get home." Tianna screws Lei

"Ill scream!" Lei deadpans. We were walking up one long ass hill and I might be slim but I sure as fuck know im not fit so that walk was doing my legs somehow.

****
"I think this is the yard."

"Fam are you sure this yard is dope what the fuck. These man are like 15 no way are they affording this shit I dont believe it."

"Were fucking with drugdealers you dickheads now see what mess youve got us into." Ashanti kisses her teeth and crosses her arms as we stand outside the big modern yard infront of us. Music was playing and the lights were on we could hear so many slurred voices.

"Ay mandem the gyallies are here." We all turn around in shock confused hearing a male voice. The boy mustve seen us outside and opened the door. "Are you lot weirdos come inside what the fuck?"

We all walked in slowly except Leilani she just went over to the boy from the party and started getting comfortable on his lap. Ashanti and Tianna saw there boys from yesterday and sat with them everyone was just chilling getting to know the boys they were sitting with. Ofcourse I was on my own, I was just vybing to the music and answering snaps since I literally had nothing better to do.

"You man should say your names. We dont even know your names and were at your yard. What the fuck?" Tianna looks at them confused. I honestly just sat there quiet minding my own business waiting till we could go home.

"SKRILLA or Jermaine," The boy with Lei said "RIOT or Reece," Ashantis lil bae said "MCHARGE but the mandem call me MAZZA but you can call me Michael" Tiannas new boy let out.

Tag names you know. Boys are dun out. I just looked at them rolling my eyes and creasing in my mind. Some real life weirdos. I was hungry so I went to the kitchen cause they had to have food ofcourse. So I just sat down at the Island with my airpods in watching through peoples stories

Tyrone

The mandem told me they were bringing beanies over with potential but Im really not feeling the ting. I just felt like chilling and playing 2k. Its just that ting from yesterday got me in my feelings and shit.

I was walking around to bill my shit till I realised I aint got no bud. Oh for fucks sake. I thought to myself. Now I gotta go downstairs. Man just werent feeling vibe to entertain noones convo It was that kinda day you know.

"Man like Torture what you telling me." Mazza shouted at me as I walked downstairs. I just rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally theres your next chapter.

My lazy ass aint planned shit so Im only just about to start now.

4:04am Weird flex but okayyyy.

Ops on Tyrone and Dior doeeeee

You can message me I reply xo

(I really dont got nothing to do so uno)

Vote and comment lots of love guys xo ~B