Two xo

3 days later
Its currently 6:30 and PBO are waiting in line to enter teen fest.
Its hella dark as its October and mandem have been preeing them since they got in line.

Dior

I honestly regret my decision of coming to this dumb fest thing but if anything happened to these girls on my mums I could never forgive myself. Even though we argue bare these girls are blood. Real family.

So yes, Ashanti made us all match for this motive but sis, dont get it twisted we aint average bitches we all jus have neon pink on us some way.

Me: Pink braids, A white bandeau top (that is overly tight to show the nipple piercings) with a neon pink ruched mini skirt from African mall. And my limited edition white Js

Ashanti: Pink braids, Pink, tight bandeau top, White cropped ripped jeans and all white airforces.

Leilani: Pink braids, Neon pink ruched dress from pretty little thing. and limited edition white airforces splashed with neon pink.

And the baddest of baddestttt...

Tianna: Pink braids, baby pink tight bandeau top, neon pink short ass skort and Black vapor maxes with neon pink, blue and yellow splashed on them. And her pink, big ass tongue bar.

Obviously weve been taking a million and counting snaps all the way from Tiannas yard to the line and still taking more just waiting to be let in.

"Fucking finally this line wants to start moving." Leilani complains. Its now 7pm, weve been waiting for a half hour. "We can get in and show what were on."

"We could but idk for you but Im not on shit mate." I snap back.

"Your so boring this is our girls night out and you dont wanna let loose a little. Baby girlll by the time Im done with you, you'll come out with bare mans snaps dont wharyyyy." Leilani slurs. Ofcourse this bitch is fried and drunk I will now be the one to take care of her on the way home. I was definitely not excited bruv.

"Done with who lool. Abeg, I dont want a man Im go-"

"OMD, you people shutup were about to enter and your arguing over chatting to people your nipples are in a twist mate." Tianna shouts as she glared at us

"Actually Tianna, they feel like there nipplea are in a twist cause we just got all of ours pierced like 4 days ago and I think you meant to say knickers not nipples dumbo." Ashanti corrects Tianna as we all start creasing like dickheads.

As we start walking into the hall, they check our bags for shit and let us pass. We were one of the first people there which was kinda moist but oh well. Even though me and the girls throw hella shade and banter at eachother, we know when we gotta act serious. Shades just plopped ontop of each of our braids and screw faces came on. We aint no friendly type bitches and we deffo aint ready for no goofy hoe to try think she better than us.

"You guys Imma go get myself water, wait here so I dont loose you lot." I tell the girls. The hall was wayyy too over filled and I was not ready to be in a place like this all by myself.

I walk over to the counter where a man is serving drinks take out my cash and pay him. I stood there a little just bouncing to the song a little, I really liked the song, Ofb Ambush.

Im in the back of this car, no taxi.
Sadly I beg a man please try mad me.
You can see this hand ting get handy
LiveO corn when I slap this badly.

Then some next yute bumps into me whilst doing a madness to the song. On my mums life I was about to bug out some neek would have me almost tumbling and embarrasing myself.

"What the fuck are you dumb? Move." He took off his hoodie and looked up at me.

"My bad b, sorry." His eyessssss his fucking eyes bro I was about to loose it. I was jus looking him up and down I couldnt even find words to speak.

"What you liking what you see yeah." I came out of my dream realising I was almost drooling.

"Me? A whole me your asking that question to lol. Please your in my way." I gave him my screw face and walked back to the girls. I knew he was staring at my figure as I walked away. I liked the attention tho Idk why

What the fuck Dior? Are you okay bitch? How can mandem have you drooling.

"I need to get out of this place now." I thought to myself running to find my girls.

******
I guess Dior has had a change of heart toward mandem...
You guys should vote and comment I guess
Posting soon loves ~ B xo