Three xo

Dior

After pushing through the crowd, I find Leilani giggling and flirting with some boy. I just roll my eyes and walk over to her interrupting there conversation.

"Leilani we have to talk. Where are Ashanti and Tianna."

"Diorr. I dont know where they are and you just butted in ffs." She says as she widens her eyes to give me a hint to leave them alone " Check around the front there drunk so there probably living there best life."

"Ay arent you dat beanie I just saw talking to my nigga torture?" The boy asks me. I kiss my teeth and roll my eyes.

"Beanie? I dont even know who torture is, thanks."

"Your rude you know."

"Not rude, just blunt." I kiss my teeth starting to walk away. "And mums, dont call me a beanie I aint no beanie dickhead."

He sticks a pre rolled zoot between his lips and laughs at me as I begin walking again.

"Dior, do you always gotta be a bitch, weve not even been here an hour and youve already ruined this motive for yourself." Leilani whines. "Look bae, go and take a drink, not water or lemonade, get pissed and let your hair loose and just have fun for today."

"Leilani, I love you but die."

"After you sis. Mwah." She blows a kiss to me as I strut and walk away.

So much for 'we need to talk,' see how that went. I sip on a cup of baileys I took from the bar. I drink a little and hope that I will forget Im at this dumb party.

"Ayo b. You alright?" A familiar voice says to me. I look up. Fuck its the boy that bumped into me. Ive never been good with eyecontact so I quicky swerve my eyes away from him. "Whys a sweet wun like you sitting in a place like this alone?" He questions me.

"Im- well actua-." I stutter. He put one smirk on his face and licked his lips. Fuck. This boys doing this on purpose he knows hes getting to me.

"Why you moving shy infront of man."

" I just met you. Asking me if Im shy like I even know your name." I kiss my teeth and roll my eyes. I dont know why but I seriously couldnt keep my screw face on but I was really trying.

"Oh yh." He chuckles and scratches the back of his head." Mans Tyrone what bout you b." I look at him confused as fuck. He just gave me his government. This boy definetly doesnt look like someone who carries his government around. From his briaids, to the drip round his neck and wrists and the Louis Vouitton belt round his Amari jeans. No way he just sang his government name to me. "Should I wipe the drool coming out of your mouth b? Bare preeing man."

I start blushing. " Lool I pity you, dont get gassed." I kiss my teeth. "Its just that you sang your government name to me and like you dont look like someone that would do that."

"Ah. My gov is Torture if you want to know it that bad. A jawn like you shouldnt know me by my tag name though." He looks down dusting imaginary dust off his low-hung jeans.

Torture? Fuck. The one time I meet a potential his tag name is torture. I dont even want to imagine how he got that as a name.

"Whats your name doe b?"

"Im Dior." I reply as he takes a seat at the corner of the hall. I can feel the alchol kicking in. Why did I drink for fucks sake.

"Sn, Bandobarbie." He replied.

"Bandobarbie?"

"Your bare boujee, Leng and have one dope name you have to become my Bandobarbie."

"Loool, suck your mum about yours. I dont belong to noone so move."

"Yhyh. Dont worry b all in good time." He says sparking his zoot with a smirk on his face.

Ive never felt so disgusted in my life. Am I dickhead that some random nigga is out callijng me his 'Bandobarbie'? What do I look like mtcheww? Fucking, I need to find all my girls so we can cut home Im pissed.

Xoxo my love is very special,
If you want it you can have it,
But dont take me for granted.

I roll my eyes seeing a bunch of girls screaming and getting ready to bruck off there backs and to no surprise I see Tianna and Ashanti at the front.

Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc.
Bruck it, set it Bruck it, set it. Bruck it, set it.

I actually blinked for one second and there now getting controlled by man, chai. So being the bestfren I am, I run over to them open my snap and gass dem.

"Is dat Ashanti yeah? Bruk it mhmmm."

"Sorry Tianna. Sorry!"

Now theres a fucking circle with just Tianna and Ashanti in the middle with the boys controlling them and everyone just watching. No way were we going to get out of this place without people looking at us different.

I look around the hall trying to find Leilani. Yup. Shes sitting on some boys lap lipsing the shit out of him and getting hickeys. Fun. Im the only stouche one.

"You tryna bruk it for me doe baby." I turn and shriek after hearing a familiar voice. Tyrone, ofcourse it would be that creepy boy. "Why you scared, be like your friends b."

"Are you weird? Why you bare stalking me like Im your girl."

"Hah, were in the same hall and Im stalking you and yhyh soo-?" He laughs.

"Whatever but leave me alone and fuck off Im not your ting bro." I say cutting him off.

"Bro? Nah Its zaddy to you."

"Ew!" I scoff and screw him. This boy is really testing my patience.

"What man cant get your number or something?"

"No. You cant." I kiss my teeth and walk off. I turn around to see if hes still staring at me. His eyes were glowing. Fuck me hes so sexy. He licks his lips as he cuts of the eyecontact. Nervousness? For me nahhh.

***********
Hope you people are enjoying the book x
Which one of the girls in the can you relate too?
Mine is Leilani or Tianna haha.
I almost lost this whole chapter n I was about to bug out .
Stay pretty my lovelies ~B