One xo

Dior

"You lot should do quick una I wna get my piercings done already!" I drag as I wait for #PBO girls to finish their makeup and hair.

PBO, Pretty Bitches Only and yeah dats gang. Me, Ashanti, Leilani and Tianna my riders since day dott. Cant trust no other bitch nor ride for another bitch they way I ride for these dickheads. 

I bill my zoot and balance it inbetween my lips before taking a snap to show my dope outfit

I bill my zoot and balance it inbetween my lips before taking a snap to show my dope outfit. I was wearing my seriously ripped black jeans from Fashion Nova with a white cute tanktop from H&M with black vapour maxes. I put on the song deja-vu and stood infront of my orange lamp so I looked sunkissed and recorded like 20 snaps and saved them to memories so I could post later.

"Im ready to cut. Im waiting on Tianna and Ashanti there just putting on setting spray. Relax you weirdo." Leilani snaps at me.

"Sn den. Im only waiting 5 minutes."

****
"How long till we get to the tattoo parlour?" Tianna cries whilst walking in her YSL high heeled boots. For real this bitch loves fashion to much tryna kill her ankles just to get piercings done.

"Who forced you to wear heels bro. Keep crying dat aint nun of our business."

"Fuck you. Its cause you aint got dope legs like me. Scary bitch." Tianna hisses at Ashanti.

"Were here ffs. You lot are embarrasing uno I cant take you anywhere without screaming like uncultured swines." Leilani says as she kisses her teeth and enters the parlour.

We all have fake ids, wear clothes like were older than we are and wear bare makeup so they'll believe the ids. We walk in and as usual everyone stops and stares at us as we walk. When we were still likkle it used to gass us but now its jarring.

"Piercings or tattoos?" One man questions us.

"Piercings please." We shot back.

"Have you lot got a parent or guardian with you we dont just attend to minors sorry."

As if it was planned all of us backed out our id cards and hissed at the tattoo infested man as we walked through to where the piercings take place. We all wanted to get our nipples pierced, nose and Tianna obviously being the slag of the group wanted to get her tongue pierced. Didnt really bother me.

****************
Ashanti

"You guysss!" I hurridely run down the stairs shouting. " Why isnt my nipple going hard anymore aghhh this hurts so fucking much. Whose idea was this?"

"Ashanti it was your idea you bisshead." I hear one voice say. I look down, ofcourse it was Leilani that cold-hearted bitch."

"Anyway when we start wearing bandeau tops braless the piercings will look mad and we will be doing up matchy. Evrywhere we step we'll be looking like the baddest bs fr who gone check uss."

"Mtcheww." All of PBO just turn and kiss their teeth. "Go and read weirdo." "I dont know who's doing that with you oo." "I pity you. Idek why were friends." They all start throwing rude ass comments at me knowing Im a lil cry babyy.

"For fuck sake I actually dont like you man. But you can freely suck my dick if you want"

"Love you too darlin and Im on it broski." Dior replies sarcatically.

"You guys check PBO groupchat and see what I jus sent you." Tianna estatically squeals. "Man sed there throwing teenfest in our ends. I dont care were all rolling some mad motive.

"Fam we should acc step cah were real homebodys. Were too leng to be staying at yard everyday and having only ourselves as friends." Leilani adds.

"People dont know us and theres no point. Its jus begs brucking there back in a hall for mandem. Dead that. You man can go Im staying home. Dior rants. Dior really is the prestige one. Unread messages? Check! Basically no friends? Check! Madddd figure dat girls would die for? Check! Stinky ass attitude? Check! Never been touched by a boy? 100% Motherfucking check! Mandem chase that girl but her swerve game is mean. I know mandem that have been trying her ting since year 7 loll. Idk why they havent given up sinve year seven but we move I guess.

"Dior, Tianna and leilani were going and thats on period." I shout in their faces. "And yes we are showing off these piercings! I sure as hell know i didnt pay £45 to keep them hidden! Okayyy. And we are going to match. BITCH, TELL MEEEEEEEEEWHO GON CHECK USSSSSSSSSS."

"Fine but were taking cab. I aint trecking." Dior gives in.

************
Im sorry, I know this chapter is really short and not interesting but its kinda a get to know the charachters a little bit more as well as it being my first ever chapterr. I promise, Itll get better. I also think ill be staying in Dior's pov seeing as she's the main charachterr.
~B