Seven xo

Dior

I was kind of excited to see where Tyrone was taking me today. Weve been getting closer and hes actually alright. I was also getting close to the rest of the mandem well I didnt have a choice really because Ashanti, Leilani wont stop talking about them.

I put on a plain, simple bandeau romper and my all white airforces. I didnt put much make up on. I filled in my eyebrows, concealed them, applied my lashes and wore lipgloss. I always prefer to wear simple makeup cause I think hella makeup is dutty. I wore my jet-black wig that I installed yesterday and left it down.

(Dior in picture above)

10 minutes later

Daddy🥺❤️

Im outside, you ready?

Me

Yeah, lemme get my jacket Im coming out.

Tyrone

I was on call to Riot till I heard Dior coming out her yard. Fuckinn man had no words you know. Bagged myself a sweet wun.

"Are you weird? Bare staring at me." Then next up comes her stank attitude.

"See I know your tapped but its not every time you gotta show that side of you b. You not even gonna say hello to man nah."

"Aha. Hello Tyrone, how are you?" She says getting comfortable in the passanger seat of my car.

"Mans alright still. Your looking sweet though."

"Lol thanks, you look alright." This yat is deffo gassed.

"Alright uno."

"Yhyh you look dope. But where we going Ty?"

"Where'd you get the confidence to call man Ty. I aint no batty boy dont be changing mans name."

"For fucks sake your so annoying." Annoying yeahhh this girls deffo on man. "Answer my question then." She screws up her face and starts scrolling through her instagram.

"Vue. What you tryna watch Blues story or Jumanji 2?" I ask her.

"Jumanji 2. I feel like there will be hella roadmen at Blues story and that'll just get long."

"Thats all cool darling."

We started driving off headed toward Woodgreen. Mans a Tottenham yute but I dont think Ill run into angy WGM man.

"Can i connect my phone to your aux tho?"

"Sn. Dont be play no Jhene Aiko or Ill lock it arf."

Been a minute, been a while
Ain't let nobody hit it since you hit it
You know you always know what to do wit' it
But ain't no me and you without you in it

I look at her and kiss my teeth whilst she sings along laughing at me.

Leilani

I was on my way to see Jermaine because he wanted to take me out to see Jumanji 2 then we'd go to Wagamamma.

JJ😗💗

Wys bae, where you at?

Me
Im on the train about to get off out bounds green. I dont understand why I cant just get off at Woodgreen station. That makes it long for me.

JJ😗💗

Ion want you walking around Woodgreen by yourself b. Streets aint safe uno.

BandoBarbieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें