Chapter 10

Kalin's POV
I am currently with Connor and Tyler in the downtown area . We all decided to have a day to ourselves . Malia is with her friends while i am with my friends .
" So What's up , Bro ? You and Malia seem pretty on that point ." Connor said drinking his coffee .
" Well i mean its just stressful with Andrew and I finding out that Malia is having another kid soon is a lot to take in ." I said .
( a/n just imagine Malia with another big ol' belly and her 9 months . Okay because i totally forgot lol typical mary forgetting . 😂💗 )
" Wait she's having another kid ?" Tyler said in a puzzled tone .
" Yeah , we are having a girl ." I explained . I laughed at their reaction .
" You know that's why she has the big belly right ?" I said in a " bruh " tone .
" Oh well thats good for you bro ." Connor said . I smiled and drank my coffee .

Elizabeth's POV
Myles has the baby right now . the girls and i are currently walking to the car . We just got done shopping for Malia's baby . I cannot believe she is having a girl and they haven't told us the baby's name yet . She is 9 months pregnant and her due date should be any minute now .
" Guys ! GUYSSSSS !" We all turned around to see Malia's water broken .
" OH MY FREAKIN' GOD , get her in the car . Dom being the pregnant one still helped out . We put her in the car and i drove to the hospital fast . I texted all the boys ' Get to the hospital ASAP ! MALIA IS ABOUT TO POP ! 🙏💗😬 ' Kalin text back saying ' On my way ! 😲💗 ' I smiled and when we finally got the hospital , Malia's contractions started to get closer and closer together .
" This thing hurt so freakin' bad . Oh my goshhhh ." She yelled .
" Malia White , please ." I heard Kalin say . The lady in the front desk pointed to us and ran to Malia's arms .
" I'm here . Let's go have our baby girl ." He said with a smile . They went into the room and we all waited .

- 19 hours later
Malia's POV
after all that pushing and screaming , our baby girl was out . Anastasia Gizelle White was her name . She has mixture of Kalin and my eyes . I cried tears of joy . Elizabeth and Myles were first to hold her after you know .
" So what's her name ? " Myles said watching Elizabeth cradling her .
" Anastasia Gizelle White ." They smiled and just handed her back to me .
" Elizabeth and Myles , I want you to be the godparents of Anastasia . Since Jake and Dom are the godparents of Andrew ." I said .
" Awe , Thanks Lia ." Elizabeth said hugging me .
After they left everybody else came , this was just a beautiful moment . Cam will be taking our family photos soon . ( a/n just thought i would add that in . lol 😂)

Myles' POV
Elizabeth and i went home for the day , but we will be back to visit , then they come home . I am very proud of them , and look how far they have gone . its just been amazing . We lay down and we just talking .
" Babe , what if we have another kid like Malia and Kalin ?" Elizabeth asked .
" It would be great . i mean shoot two parrish babies . " I said .
" Haha , well maybe we just might have another parrish ." Elizabeth said with her voice getting higher .
" Are you pregnant ?" I asked .
" Yes , I am ." Elizabeth said back .
" Oh my gosh . Not to be rude , but is everyone starting to get preggers again . " I said . We just laughed and went to sleep . Dang , Another parrish girl or boy .

// Oh my gosh , everyone is preggers . 😯😯 Dom is going to have the baby soon and then Elizabeth in 9 months . 😂💁 Thanks for all the support and love . Make sure you read my friend's book called Shades of grey or with the a idk . anyways thanks & i love you guys . Much love - Mary 💗💗💗 //