Chapter 13

Elizabeth's POV
I woke up from my nap and started feeling sick so i darted to the bathroom . I vomited and vomited all day . It was was disgusting as everyone would imagine . I get a call from someone in the bay area . I answer it ,' Hey is this Elizabeth Parrish ?' Says the kind of sounding middle aged lady .
' Yes , may i ask whom i am speaking too ?'
' Yes , you are speaking to Social Service . We are here to inform you that there is a little girl here and she has the same last name as your maiden name . May you pick her up at an open schedule of yours ?' I was so shocked . My parents said that I was an only child .
' um yes . i am free tomorrow , i can go pick her up . Does she have all her papers ? May i ask what her name is to also . Sorry for putting you through all this trouble .' I chuckle a bit and she replied .
' Oh no , Mrs . Parrish its okay . Yes she has all her papers and her name is Keira Jezebel Brandon . She is 10 years old and she was in adoption since birth .' I look down and i had never seen my mom pregnant . Well i do remember this one time when i saw her stomach get bigger through the months .
' Okay Thanks . Tell Keira to gather her stuff and can she sleep somewhere ?' I said to Valerie , that was the lady's name .
' Yes , there is an area in this facility where they can sleep .' Valerie said kindly .
' Okay . So tomorrow around 12:00 , i will pick her up because i have to drop my baby off with my parents and ask then questions .' I said in a sweet tone .
' Okay sounds good . Bye Mrs. Parrish . Have a good day .' She replied and hung up .

Malia's POV
I just got off work and now i am going to pick up the kids from Starlah's house . Kalin's mom and Lala moved here just when they found out i was pregnant again . I was so glad that she moved here to watch the kids . I get to her house and walk in .
" Hey Mom , What's up ?" I said while hugging Starlah . I sat down at the table as she told me that the kids were still asleep .
" Well today was a bust , some girl walked in without a common sense in her brain , and she had no class what so ever ." I said having my hands on my temples .
" Well babygirl , some people aren't goin' to treat you how you want to be treated . all you got to do is treat the with respect unless they cross the line ." Star said with that funny tone she always does . I laughed and just got the cup of coffee she made me .
" Well i mean its a well payed job ." I said with a deep sigh .
" true . Anyways hun , take a
day off tomorrow , me and you are going to have a girls day with Lala too . Kalin cam take care of the kids with the guys help ." I nodded my head and called work .
' Hey boss , i cannot come in tomorrow . I have an aunt in the Bay area who is really sick and i have to take care of her .' I said .
' Okay , hope she feels better . Take good care of her . Alright , goodbye Mrs. White .' She said and hung up . I decided to sleep here in the guest room and told Kalin .

Jake's POV
I am stuck with Dom and Adriel in the house all day . It's been rough since we are still pretty young . We are exhausted and maxed out . I am currently making a bottle for Adriel . Its 10:00 at night and i walk back upstairs . I lay Adriel down in his crib next to our bed and fall asleep . He is still a baby so i held the bottle for him . I immediately went back to sleep . After he finished his bottle though . I snuggled closer to Dom and she nuzzled her head into the crease of my chest/arm . I kiss her forehead and sleep .

Kalin's POV
It's 12 and i come home to an empty house .
" Malia !" I yelled . There was no answer . I yelled it once more to be sure and nothing . I got out my iPhone 6 space grey , and saw that i had a text from ' Babe 🔐💖'
' Hey love , i am at your mom's how with the kids so if you want to come and sleep with us you can . (obviously)
I took a day off work tomorrow so you have to watch the kids 😘😋. i love you babe . Night 🙏💖 ' I clicked my phone off . I jogged up the spiral stairs and pack a bag . I packed my clothes and the kids clothes . I got in to my Range Rover ( black one ) and drove to my mom's .

Myles' POV
I walked inside the house with a bag and a water . I jogged upstairs to take a relaxing baths after a long day at the studio . I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out . I saw Elizabeth eyeballing me down and i said .
" Like what you see ?" I said with a smirk .
" No , i've seen better ." She said with a plain face .
" Sure ." I said walking into the walk-in closet .
" Actually yes I have . " she said in a proving voice .
" Oh okay ." I said with a ' yeah mhm' face . I walked out with just shorts . I lay next to Elizabeth and start to cuddle . She snuggled her head under my chin since she is smaller/shorter than me . We fell asleep , Jacob was already sound asleep when I got home . He is in his almost toddler room . I love my family and one more to add .

// Lovesss , I finally updated again . Sorry i don't live up to when i say i am going to update it's just that i really have been busy with going out to parties with fam and going out of town etc . Its been really hard , but i will try try so hard to start to update more frequently . Thanks for all the Love and support for all my books . ❤️❤️ this chapter my sound more sophisticated , i really don't know , is it ? Comment below . - Much love , Mary //