Chapter 4

Dom's POV
I was so nervous to tell everyone . this is such a big decision i have ever had to make in my life .
" Hey , Hey , hey . What's up ?" Malia said walking in with Kalin and Andrew .
"Nothing , just sit down , make yourselves at home ." I said politely .
" hey girl ." Yezii said walking through the door with Aria and Tyler .
" Hey ." Elizabeth said with Jacob on her side hip while Myles holds the baby bag . I just cannot wait until thats me and Jake with our baby boy or girl . Then Cam and Ana came walking through the door happy as they will ever last .
" So what's up Dom ? When Jake sent that text , it seemed pretty urgent ." Elizabeth said .
" Yeah , it kind of is ." I said intertwining my hands with Jake's .

Jake's POV
" So what's up ?" Myles said trying to break the awkwardness .
" Well , Dom and I are having a baby . Well she is to be . " Jake said laughing .
Everybody laughed and cheered .
" I am so happy for you , bro . You have made us all proud . I love you ." Myles said hugging me .
" I am so happy for you guys . I cannot wait to meet the munchkin ." Malia said hugging Dom first then me . We all hugged and talked the whole day . We decided to all hang out so we all stay inside since the kids were asleep and nobody would watch them . I cannot wait until thats me and Dom .

Cam's POV
I was so relieved to see how Jake is so happy with Dom . To think I thought Allison was the one , i was totally wrong . Dom is a very rare girl to have , i hope he cherishes her forever .
" Babe , Why is it so hard to love someone who has put you through so much ?" Ana said looking into my eyes .
" Well , the love they have will always bind them no matter the situation . They knew they both were together for a reason and nothing will ever change that . Its just hard to trust them after everything , but if it was truly meant to be then they would sacrifice their trust for their love for that person ." I profess to her as she started to tear up .

Myles' POV
I played with Elizabeth's hair as she was sound asleep . I began to profess my love for her . I just began to think that throughout the years we've been together , i cannot help but love her in dearly . I may sound very cheesy but its all truth . The first time i laid eyes on her , i just felt weak in my knees . She is the most beautiful hearted , patient , realest person ever . She isn't like any other girl i've ever met . I seriously couldn't thank my brother enough for helping me out . Without him , i wouldn't have found the person that i could actually have an eye open for the world and she gave me a family . I couldn't ask for better . I love you Elizabeth Leia Parrish .

Kalin's POV
i stared at the ceiling and started to think . I started to think about everything . Malia , Andrew etc . This is all what i didn't expect my future to be like . I didn't think i would ever have that spark with someone again . Malia changed that . We are seriously a power couple , all the fault , drama , breaking up , etc has made me realize Malia is the love of my life . I know i was indecisive about being with her , but now that i look back , i should've taken my chance . She really does make me so happy then any of the girls i have dated have ever made me feel . She is everything to me . I love you Malia Rose White .

( Hey guys so i am starting a new theme where i put pictures there for an odd reason . So this chapter is very sappy and cute . I am so sorry if you think this is a boring chapter , but honestly i think this is was a relationship should or is like . Not everything is perfect for everyone . They may show you the good parts , but you know thats not the real them . This just goes to show with all the love they have for one another , they can always push through and make it as a team . Sorry for being sappy , but anyways the trampoline video though . Dang Kalin was feeling those girls while my boyfriend wasn't . 😂🙏 Thanks so much for everything guys . - Mary ❤️ )